Thanks to:

-Michaeltmurrayuk

-DF11 skin

-Wannachup

-OPZ Skin

-Heffem Skin

-Wozzie

Features/Highlights:

The goal of this skin was to preserve the default look of the game, while redesigning certain panels to improve user experience.

-Redesigned Club Overview Panel

-Redesigned Player Overview Panel

-Redesigned Player Popup Panel

-Redesigned Home Screen

-Instant Result Button

-DF11 Facepack support (other facepacks should work as well)

-Simple, dark and modern design, using different shades of the gray color

LIVID 22 Preview

Spoiler

793591965_lightclub.thumb.jpg.e539f597b17d5929297336bd768d5886.jpg

902201735_lighthome.thumb.png.660bbff32d650a15d973d3fc5eed143a.png

795830334_lightplayerpopup.png.fb280a78c6794bf5a69468d770136d36.png

591448720_lightprofile.thumb.png.c8de452a994bb9a96bc95260af633b50.png

5721244_lightstaff.thumb.png.69239fa11e85d26081293dc40c3edb58.png

599685586_lighttactics.thumb.jpg.869e2cd428fff874e2cad49326093453.jpg

LIVID 22 DARK Preview

Spoiler

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

DOWNLOAD DARK VERSION

DOWNLOAD DEFAULT VERSION

Edited by (sic)

Thanks everyone.

19 hours ago, Doddo04 said:

Hi is it possible to ad to the playeroverview  a background with shirtnumber

Not sure what you mean exactly.

20 hours ago, maztheplaya said:

Great skin.

Would be helpful to have the player Personality and maybe Media Handling in the Player Overview Panel.

Yeah, that's something I've thought about adding, but I couldn't find a place for it.

3 hours ago, (sic) said:

Yeah, that's something I've thought about adding, but I couldn't find a place for it.

Maybe you can take a bit of inspiration from the OPZ skin which has a similar layout and added a new smaller row for Personality and other information below the the attributes zone.

inspiration.jpg

Edited by maztheplaya

18 minutes ago, maztheplaya said:

Maybe you can take a bit of inspiration from the OPZ skin which has a similar layout and added a new smaller row for Personality and other information below the the attributes zone.

inspiration.jpg

I've had something like that in my past skins, but decided to remove it. Will look to fit it in, in the next update :)

1 hour ago, maztheplaya said:

Updated. 971730737_playerprofile2.thumb.png.04e136acc4375384716e32b13556cf5c.png

This is probably the final version, ready for FM2022 official release. There are still going to be updates to fix any bugs that may appear.

I haven't spotted any bugs, but if there are any major issues feel free to post it here.

I've updated the screenshots.

Updates:

-Fixed the 3 middle player panels

30/10/2021

-Updated player profile to show personality and media handling

-Updated staff pop-up panels

1/11/2021

-Fixed some minor issues

4/11/2021

-Intro panel now matches the rest of the skin

-Added match screen mod by michaelmurrayuk

-Added 2 versions of centered player profile

v2

-Changed the continue button and the stripe around the main area to match team colors

6/11/2021

-Changed the default background and added the ability to change the general opacity of the skin, for those using custom backgrounds. (Though you have to do this manually by going to the Livid22/panels/client object/client object viewer.xml   
There you will find 2 lines of code:
<widget class="picture" file="boxes/bordered/solid/paper" red_replacement="bg"  transparency="0.5"> <!-- overlay -->

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/paper" transparency="0.8">    <!-- content -->

Changing the transparency value from 0.0 to 1.0 adjusts the opacity, 0.0 = fully transparent

After changing the values, save the file, go into the game and reload the skin.)

8/11/2021

-Fixed minor issues and changed transparency and the background (Updated the screenshots)

Edited by (sic)

• (sic) changed the title to [FM22][SKIN] LIVID 22 - Default & Dark

Hey @(sic), great job with that skin, loving it!

One thing I wanted to change is the opacity of the touchline tablet. What do I have to edit in order to change it, or to remove the high transparency effect when the ball is under it?

38 minutes ago, Prej said:

Hey @(sic), great job with that skin, loving it!

One thing I wanted to change is the opacity of the touchline tablet. What do I have to edit in order to change it, or to remove the high transparency effect when the ball is under it?

Go to Skin folder/panels/match/match touchline tablet panel.xml

Locate the line <container class="main_transparent_box" id="TbLt" appearance="boxes/custom/match/dugout/paper"> 

add   transparency="" to it, values range from 0.0 to 1.0, 0.0 is fully transparent

for example

<container class="main_transparent_box" id="TbLt" appearance="boxes/custom/match/dugout/paper" transparency="0.5"

24 minutes ago, Prej said:

@(sic)

Thanks, but how can I turn off the transparency when the ball is under the tablet?

I'm not sure, there's a button on the bottom right corner that enables or disables the tablet while you are watching a highlight.

3 minutes ago, (sic) said:

I'm not sure, there's a button on the bottom right corner that enables or disables the tablet while you are watching a highlight.

Found it.

You need to delete <attachment class="match_ball_fade_attachment"/> from match touchline tablet panel.xml

@(sic)

Hi there!

I noticed that after changing clubs, some player overview screens started showing "Plans" panels in all spots. This seems to be rather random and impossible to reproduce, though it's not permanent and fixes itself later, only to reappear.

In my old club it worked fine. Any ideas what may be causing this?

2038192009_Screenshot2021-11-16195317.jpg.dc047b7d5dd74809f2c0b4860491cc9b.jpg

Edited by Prej

On 16/11/2021 at 19:22, Prej said:

@(sic)

Hi there!

I noticed that after changing clubs, some player overview screens started showing "Plans" panels in all spots. This seems to be rather random and impossible to reproduce, though it's not permanent and fixes itself later, only to reappear.

In my old club it worked fine. Any ideas what may be causing this?

2038192009_Screenshot2021-11-16195317.jpg.dc047b7d5dd74809f2c0b4860491cc9b.jpg

Hey, not sure what's causing it. My guess is it's something to do with the game itself.

First of all, thank you for this skin: it's been my favourite (especially the light one) for FM 22, so far.

Depending on how I feel, I'm alternating it with just the base one: I wanted to import your club overview page to it, so it's just a matter of copying and pasting everything inside /panels/club to the same path of the base skin.

--------------

When I do that, everything is fine apart from the "Honours" panel: in your skin there are boxes below the trophy pics with the team colours (see the opening pictures under spoiler) that isn't present in the base skin. Where can I find them (I imagine in graphics/boxes or similar)? Without , base skin looks like this (see the bottom part):

Senza titolo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/11/2021 at 12:20, Lucas78 said:

First of all, thank you for this skin: it's been my favourite (especially the light one) for FM 22, so far.

Depending on how I feel, I'm alternating it with just the base one: I wanted to import your club overview page to it, so it's just a matter of copying and pasting everything inside /panels/club to the same path of the base skin.

--------------

When I do that, everything is fine apart from the "Honours" panel: in your skin there are boxes below the trophy pics with the team colours (see the opening pictures under spoiler) that isn't present in the base skin. Where can I find them (I imagine in graphics/boxes or similar)? Without , base skin looks like this (see the bottom part):

Sorry for the late reply.

There should be a honours file inside panels>team folder.

Hey, I really like this skin and am enjoying using it. Couple of things.

The panels during the match seem messed up. Can't make anything out. Please see the screenshot below.

20211206123429_1.thumb.jpg.a41b4a96caf20acb363a7911e778536d.jpg

Also regarding the player screen, I have to scroll down to see the last attributes. Again attaching a screenshot.

20211206105257_1.thumb.jpg.e3090966044ce8c1a05eb220c693e31f.jpg

Is this a resolution issue? Although I am on 1920 x 1080. Also in game have set the text size as 85%.

5 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Hey, I really like this skin and am enjoying using it. Couple of things.

The panels during the match seem messed up. Can't make anything out. Please see the screenshot below.

20211206123429_1.thumb.jpg.a41b4a96caf20acb363a7911e778536d.jpg

Also regarding the player screen, I have to scroll down to see the last attributes. Again attaching a screenshot.

20211206105257_1.thumb.jpg.e3090966044ce8c1a05eb220c693e31f.jpg

Is this a resolution issue? Although I am on 1920 x 1080. Also in game have set the text size as 85%.

For the match panel, you have to drag it to the left.

You are probably right that the attributes issue is related to resolution, but seeing that you are using 1920x1080, I'd actually check your PC zoom setting (it's probably on 125%).

17 hours ago, (sic) said:

For the match panel, you have to drag it to the left.

You are probably right that the attributes issue is related to resolution, but seeing that you are using 1920x1080, I'd actually check your PC zoom setting (it's probably on 125%).

Yes it is at 125%. But if I make it 100% the other apps become too small Lol. Anyway will deal with that.

Sorry how do I drag the match panel - may be a very stupid question :confused:

4 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Yes it is at 125%. But if I make it 100% the other apps become too small Lol. Anyway will deal with that.

Sorry how do I drag the match panel - may be a very stupid question :confused:

Bring the mouse cursor to the edge of the box and just drag it to the left.

• 1 month later...

Hi (sic) , just wanted to say thanks for the skin, it is the one I have been using for FM22 mainly because it shows the hidden attributes, I like that I can see them in the scout reports that get sent too, I was just wondering if you were planning on any updates to the skin and maybe a background/opacity selector as I would like to use this skin with Stevemc's background packs, would be cool, anyways thanks.