International B Team Manager

I've done something I've never done on an FM before which is take control of an International job.

The problem is that neither the B team, U20s or U18s have a manager so currently I am responsible for them which I don't want to be.

I've offered the B team role to a variety of different people, employed, unemployed, never had a job, work for my club, but everyone (around 18 people so far) have declined.

Is there a trick I'm missing to get someone in these roles so I don't have to do them?

The B team don't have, nor it seems have ever played a game so I'm not too fussed about that, but the U20s do.

What I do is I offer the role to staff who are the same nationality as my national team, e.g if I'm managing South Korea I would search for South Korean staff to hire.

Hope that helps

Edited by Tig212

50 minutes ago, Tig212 said:

What I do is I offer the role to staff who are the same nationality as my national team, e.g if I'm managing South Korea I would search for South Korean staff to hire.

Hope that helps

Yes that has sorted it, but also by only offering to staff at lower league clubs. I'm now only dealing with the first team.

Thanks