Hands-ball - How come there's never a hands-ball penalty?

9 minutes ago, Alan A Wadge said:

Don't know whether it's ever been discussed before, however how come there's never a hands-ball penalty? it's something that happens quite often in real life but I never noticed it in an FM game before.

If you didnt notice, it doesnt mean others didnt also. I had plenty of hand ball penalties. Also the comment above have seen them. So next time try to say you didnt have them and dont make it like a "global" problem. 

37 minutes ago, FrazT said:

GK red cards are something that I haven't seen for a few versions now

Never seen my GK sent off, and never seen an AI keeper sent off during a match. I have seen lots of GKs pick up red cards in AI vs AI games, though ("seen" in the sense of spotting it in news reports). So the possibility appears to be in-game, but for some reason never gets triggered in human-managed matches.

15 minutes ago, warlock said:

Never seen my GK sent off, and never seen an AI keeper sent off during a match. I have seen lots of GKs pick up red cards in AI vs AI games, though ("seen" in the sense of spotting it in news reports). So the possibility appears to be in-game, but for some reason never gets triggered in human-managed matches.

Goalies can't foul players in full detail, so it's almost impossible for them to get a red card in one of our matches. Lower detail levels of simulation this might be a different story (as it was shown regularly in FM21 that there's quite a gap between those). Only way for a goalie to get a red card in full detail would be walking/sliding outside the area with the ball in hand and picking up a red as last man or managing it twice in one game and getting 2 yellows. So yeah, very unlikely.

19 hours ago, blejdek said:

If you didnt notice, it doesnt mean others didnt also. I had plenty of hand ball penalties. Also the comment above have seen them. So next time try to say you didnt have them and dont make it like a "global" problem. 

If you didn’t notice, he’s making a post in a public area to get the opinions of others on the topic. He is quite literally doing what you’re telling him to do. Also, “global problem”…….. he made 1 very calm and collected post, brother.

Like please just look at the tone of what he said, and then your response. Someone is projectiiiiing.

5 hours ago, MrPompey said:

Why is it a bug, perhaps its not meant to happen. In any case why dont you raise one?

1. I’ve never kept track of any of them to present a case for a report. However I did see a hand ball in beta.

2. If people aren't seeing keepers getting cards in a non loaded league but never seen one in a playable league (mine you not just this version but in previous versions) then it sounds like a bug that no one reported. 

“Handball penalties are in the game, but perhaps are rarer that they are in real life,  GK red cards are something that I haven't seen for a few versions now.”

I’m responding to that post and I said “potential bug” words have meaning.

28 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

1. I’ve never kept track of any of them to present a case for a report. However I did see a hand ball in beta.

2. If people aren't seeing keepers getting cards in a non loaded league but never seen one in a playable league (mine you not just this version but in previous versions) then it sounds like a bug that no one reported. 

“Handball penalties are in the game, but perhaps are rarer that they are in real life,  GK red cards are something that I haven't seen for a few versions now.”

I’m responding to that post and I said “potential bug” words have meaning.

No need for sarcasm thanks. A potential bug is still worth logging. If you think you have found something then log it rather that wait for someone else who doesnt and the potential issue remains

1 hour ago, MrPompey said:

No need for sarcasm thanks. A potential bug is still worth logging. If you think you have found something then log it rather that wait for someone else who doesnt and the potential issue remains

You're pretty much agreeing with me. I didn't make the thread nor have I stated that I potentially found something, I asked a question.