Display Scoutingcentre Scoutreport Knowledge Level as number(%)

b2khn

I would like if you would display, the knowledge level of a player scouted and shown in the scouting centre as a number in the right hand corner, instead of this not very usefull little progress bar.

This years edition has downgraded the scouted centre so much, from my point of view it is the worst part of the game now, and will lead people to just delegate all scouting. Not because it hard to gather the required information, but because you are trying to hide it from the player, making the process more tedious and less enjoyable.

Thank You

1.png

Nope, there is no hovertooltip, I don't know why it should be an excuse for such bad UI-design (and bad game design, since I believe this to be intentional).
In addition, why would you choose to make this progress bar so tiny? IF you wanna make one, make it big and beautiful.

Edited by b2khn

37 minutes ago, b2khn said:

Nope, there is no hovertooltip, I don't know why it should be an excuse for such bad UI-design (and bad game design, since I believe this to be intentional).
In addition, why would you choose to make this progress bar so tiny? IF you wanna make one, make it big and beautiful.

I agree there seems to be an abundance of issues with the scouting reports...

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.