Would it be that difficult to add these two preference settings?

Streptoverti

First of all, I don't know anything about programming or how this game is made. Might be very stupid idea.... sorry. But I feel like after years and years of playing, maybe players could to with these two settings?

1) Game difficulty - We all read about success stories and how easy sometimes the game is. Play with a weaker team is not a proper solution. A lot of top clubs are struggling even with top managers.  With SI putting every year more emphasis on tactical analyze, data hub, zones etc. Then I have to ask - for who? and why? ... if the game is easy even without deep detailed info? But with these options, there would be point keeping it more detailed and complex. 

a) Easy - arcade game, straight forward tactics, you eventually win

b) Normal - as it is

c) Realistic - Im pretty sure that would be the setting allmost all FM-ers would like to play with. Deep analyze, smart AI, dynamic AI,  years of play without success and struggling, just like the real life sometimes.

2) Injuries - You cant keep all FM-ers happy. Some rant about that there are too many injuries, other vice versa. Im the one who feels like the 80% is not realistic or challenging enough.

a) Injuries off

b) Normal - as it is

c) Realistic - Again, true fans will go with this option and would enjoy the game so much more. 

So... maybe one day

Realistically, this would mean that large sections of the game modules would require to be rewritten and frankly, it wont happen.

Game difficulty can be increased/decreased by set up and user choices and you can change injuries with the in game editor, if this is what you want.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.