Youth / Training facilities

Londel

Would like to see two changes here:

1. When requesting an upgrade I would like to see the cost of the update and then have the option to agree/decline.

2. Being able to skip levels. What I mean by that is when upgrading your facilities it is not only 1 step each time but should also have the option to do a big renovation or maybe even a new training complex to skip multiple levels. It would be nice/realistic if both youth and training facilities could be updated together with this.

You see real life clubs go to a new training complex and they do not go from average to good, but for example from average to superb. So what I would like to see that if you are long term with your club and finances are good you will also get this option when the facilities are worse compared to your peers. Just like with stadium, when it is not very good, you have the option to expand or to build new.

I fully agree, the one-by-one aspect when upgrading is ridiculous when your club has the resources... the lower league clubs with a lesser budget I can understand upgrades being done gradually but for the clubs with a hefty budget they should either accelerate the process or as a balance the

board should offer you the option of skipping several levels of upgrades by taking out of your transfer/wage budget.

On 08/11/2021 at 18:30, MasterKano said:

I fully agree, the one-by-one aspect when upgrading is ridiculous when your club has the resources... the lower league clubs with a lesser budget I can understand upgrades being done gradually but for the clubs with a hefty budget they should either accelerate the process or as a balance the

board should offer you the option of skipping several levels of upgrades by taking out of your transfer/wage budget.

Great idea, however not to take cost out of your wage/transfer budget. 

• 1 month later...

Ideally it would be great to actually say what is being specifically upgraded and to know what sort of facilities are already available. 

Eg. League 1 club has 3 full size pitches, plus locker room/clubhouse. 

Then when there is an option to upgrade it changes to:

5 full size pitches, 2 small training pitches, full training complex (locker rooms, etc)

• 2 months later...