Negociate budgets when you negociate a new manager contract

Fettucine_Alfredo

Something I've wanted for years. Right now, negociating a new manager contract is pointless. Wage doesn't matter, bonuses don't matter.

So what would really make it way more worthwhile in my opinion is the ability to negociate transfer and wage budgets. Ask for more, stuff like that. This is a thing I'm interested in as a manager, not my useless wage.

I agree but this should be locked behind manager reputation relative to the club, level of success at current and previous club(s), the clubs position when signing you and how desperate they're to sign you because of availability of quality unemployed managers in the pool.

Being able to negotiate budgets as an unknown, inexperienced manager is unrealistic.

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.