Nottingham Forest 3 CB suggestion

Happy Sunday Managers!

I'm just wondering whether anybody has made a really good 3-4-3 tactic with 3 CB and 2 WB? I'm trying to ensure I'm prepared for Tuesday! I'll be taking over at Nottingham Forest. Would love to make my own tactic but I believe I am a better Waterboy than Manager.

Thanks

Rob

I have, but with Arsenal, who's defenders are better ball players than Forest's, so my tactic wouldn't be much use for you.

I'm assuming your back three would be composed of Worrall, Figueredo and McKenna, like Cooper has used since he came in. None of them are great ball players in game, though.

I was at the Blackpool game a few weeks ago, the setup translated into FM in my opinion would be something like Worrall as WCB(d), Figueredo as CB(c) and McKenna as CB(d). Worrall did tend to step out a bit, but didn't get really advanced unless a counter was on. Lowe was definitely the more offensive minded of the wing backs, although this could be as Tyreece John-Jules was offering a more direct threat for Blackpool down Spence's flank.

Yates and Colback screened nicely. Yates' PPMs in game will see him get in to the box a bit, so chuck a conservative role with a support duty on him and play Colback or whoever else you fancy as the pure holder on the side of the more offensive left wing back.