[Suggestion] Deadline Day Style Display for World Cup

koikingu

I really liked the new deadline day, and it got me thinking how much more alive the game would feel if we had this for more parts of the game. In particular, following the World Cup when you aren't managing in it feels a bit dull. You have to navigate multiple menus to see how the tournament is going, and it's not that easy to follow if your club players are having good tournaments or not. Since the World Cup is kind of the biggest event in the football calendar, it would make sense to have what's happening highlighted more, e.g. with a special display that comes up during the tournament highlighting the big events and what your club players are doing. I also think it would add to the atmosphere of the game if it felt more like there was this huge event happening, even without you at the center of it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Have had a look and can see we have quite a features in our database for media improvements surrounding the World Cup and continental competitions, so hopefully won't be long before some of those get implemented! Thank you for the suggestion. :)