Unable to edit rep FM22 XBOX

Hi,

Gone to start our yearly online journeyman career on the Xbox edition and none of us can find a way to edit our reputation. This used to be an option when creating your manager by selecting your playing experience.

Feels like a page or two of manager creation is missing as you can't select hometown or favourite club either.

Is this by design, as if so its a disappointing omission as 2 and a half stars is far too high 

41 minutes ago, dsdans said:

Hi,

Gone to start our yearly online journeyman career on the Xbox edition and none of us can find a way to edit our reputation. This used to be an option when creating your manager by selecting your playing experience.

Feels like a page or two of manager creation is missing as you can't select hometown or favourite club either.

Is this by design, as if so its a disappointing omission as 2 and a half stars is far too high 

Hey can I ask what device you're using?

@Desmond RichardsonThis does not appear to be working correctly, no matter what team I choose I am always 2 and a half star rep.

This also needs to be considered further as if I do not choose a club how can the game know what level I am wishing to join at? It would automatically set me at 2.5 stars, meaning for a journeyman save I am immediately a candidate for smaller clubs in the top leagues, almost an immediate hire for any club the league below.

• 3 weeks later...

This here is why av not even bothered starting a new game on xbox and won't be as well. Can't set badge level, missing fav team, no home town wtf who's idea was to leave this out. Theres enough missing on the xbox version as it is, training is abysmal, player chat is just crap. Xbox deserve a way better version than this. Champ manger from the 90s was had more detail than this game. Its awful.

Em 10/11/2021 em 10:45, Desmond Richardson disse:

Thank you all for your patience.

This feature was removed to streamline the manager creation process. This is now an automatic process and will be determined by the team you select.

Having a switch, this year also decided to get the touch version and manager reputation has been puzzling me, can't find anywhere to edit it, if it's been streamlined like you said, adjusting to the club we choose, it didn't take into account players like me who like to start unemployed... Even on mobile we can choose starting reputation!

Edited by Hildor

@dsdans & @HildorThank you both for the feedback. I'll have the current functionality checked to ensure it's working as intended.

Please feel free to add this in the feature request section on the forum if you would like to see this return in future iterations. The team are always looking at ways we can improve our experience for people like yourselves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...