Adding Graphics for FM22 on Gamepass

BrightLad5

Hi there, I hope I’m able to talk about this here (if not Mods feel free to shut the thread) 

A friend of mine is playing FM22 via Gamepass for PC. He has the Facepacks and a Logo pack downloaded and has added them to the correct place following the same way I have done it (I play via steam)

For some reasons they aren’t working, and I believe he said they were disappearing from the location. Does anyone know if there is a different method for Gamepass users? Any specific tutorial videos for Gamepass users would be great.

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, BrightLad5 said:

Thanks. Ive seen this. It says if your on Gamepass and it doesn't work to find the Gamepass folder and put it in there but there is no Gamepass folder so I'm guessing its bugged/blocked

I have found the folder but no idea how to move that folder to a location with enough space for additional graphics. It just comes up with this In game: ff109ed845c623a2d15d5b13aa2f8b3b.png

1 hour ago, hyrule_king said:

I have found the folder but no idea how to move that folder to a location with enough space for additional graphics. It just comes up with this In game: ff109ed845c623a2d15d5b13aa2f8b3b.png

Where did you find the Gamepass folder? Could you post the full path of the folder so that I can guide my friend on where to look please. Thanks

4 minutes ago, BrightLad5 said:

Where did you find the Gamepass folder? Could you post the full path of the folder so that I can guide my friend on where to look please. Thanks

It sent it to:  (Mine is C:) then users\(username)\documents\sports interactive

Trouble is I need that folder in the N: drive to put the many Gigabytes of Graphics I have from FM21 but this is my OS disk only.

Edited by hyrule_king

9 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

It sent it to:  (Mine is C:) then users\(username)\documents\sports interactive

Trouble is I need that folder in the N: drive to put the many Gigabytes of Graphics I have from FM21 but this is my OS disk only.

Thanks. I'm going to pass this on to my mate who is struggling to sort it. If we find a way to sort it I'll let you know

Just now, BrightLad5 said:

Thanks. I'm going to pass this on to my mate who is struggling to sort it. If we find a way to sort it I'll let you know

The main game files are here, just found it. Even though I told it to install to N:. :seagull:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022

Ok think i have it sorted.

Uninstall the game from the xbox app

go to windows settings

apps and settings 

click the blue text link that says , where to save new apps

change all the drop down boxes to the location you are saving the game to

Open up your 'This PC' 

Right click on documents

Properties

Location > Change this to the same drive location you are downloading the game too

Now download the game through xbox game app and select the same location you chose for the above steps and you should be able to now copy the graphics folder from fm21.

Hope it works for your friend @BrightLad5