In game editor availabilty and pre game editor on epic games

Just to let you know I contacted EPIC. They said my purchase of the in-game editor was added to me account. Their reply below....

It seems your game is one of the games that do not have Manage DLC option. Some DLC is usually downloaded during the initial download of the base game. Since we do not have visibility to this game, we cannot check if the content has already on your game. In his case, I suggest contacting the support of this game, so they can check if the DLC has already added on your game. You should be able to find their contact information here: https://community.sigames.com/

2 minutes ago, irish_pete_08 said:

Just to let you know I contacted EPIC. They said my purchase of the in-game editor was added to me account. Their reply below....

It seems your game is one of the games that do not have Manage DLC option. Some DLC is usually downloaded during the initial download of the base game. Since we do not have visibility to this game, we cannot check if the content has already on your game. In his case, I suggest contacting the support of this game, so they can check if the DLC has already added on your game. You should be able to find their contact information here: https://community.sigames.com/

You should have been able to download the editor for free, no? I did it last night...

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Still something we're working on. When we have any info we'll try and let people know. 

Hi, i downloaded  the FM 22 editor on steam absolutely fine last night and then i tried to make a few changes to kit colours etc and it kept on changing different icons i selected... for example i wanted to change a shirt colour and it changed the shorts colour instead.. is this something to do with a bug? im guessing so? IS this something you're aware of?? thanks

I logged out of my EPIC account logged back in and now the editor is showing in my library, however i purchased the in-game editor but it looks like the pre-game edit was added to my account.

Not sure why this happened might have to get back onto EPIC or is this something SI can resolve.

4 minutes ago, Enes966 said:

Pls help Community  

Can we get an update now? We can't use the product that we have the right to use on this issue due to the problem caused by the game

bang on the money mate. we cant begin our saves without the in game editor. are they going to make a plan to get the game on steam where the in game editor is working. it is so frustrating.

• Administrators

Just as I've stated in another similar thread, we're aware of a problem with the In-Game Editor on Epic and it's something we're working to address as soon as we can. We can't give an exact timeframe, but can assure it's a high priority issue.

Apologies to any of you encountering this and for any inconvenience caused. 

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Just as I've stated in another similar thread, we're aware of a problem with the In-Game Editor on Epic and it's something we're working to address as soon as we can. We can't give an exact timeframe, but can assure it's a high priority issue.

Appreciate the update Neil. Hoping you'll get it sorted soon. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Just here to say thanks for getting the pre-game editor fixed!

Hi Neil,

i downloaded  the FM 22 editor on steam absolutely fine last night and then i tried to make a few changes to kit colours etc ... for example i wanted to change a shirt colour and it changed the shorts colour instead.. is this something to do with a bug?  please let me know. cheers