FM22 Lower league management

Saddly the lowest league from Brasil in game is 3th division... Some databases add a 4th division were is really hard to climb....

With custom databases you can start lower regional divisions too but in that case the calendar will be empty for more than half season

45 minutes ago, FlyMaker said:

Saddly the lowest league from Brasil in game is 3th division... Some databases add a 4th division were is really hard to climb....

With custom databases you can start lower regional divisions too but in that case the calendar will be empty for more than half season

Yeah I think 3 tiers is minimum for myself when doing LLM saves

7 minutes ago, Russell10 said:

Yeah I think 3 tiers is minimum for myself when doing LLM saves

People have their own way of doing it.  I may add this to the LLMPicker though.  Will be good to have a picker for 3 tiers or more as a criteria.

The official line is that it's "the lowest league in any particular nation" but my own personal criteria is that the team has to be semi pro/amateur.

1 hour ago, Russell10 said:

Thanks mate , feel free to add more when you’re done ..enjoyed them !

Cheers mate, I will do.  It's slow going though, I have to literally add myself to each club to find out the board expectations, I must be mad  :D

Edited by Brother Ben

• 2 weeks later...
Em 12/11/2021 em 08:26, Brother Ben disse:

The official line is that it's "the lowest league in any particular nation" but my own personal criteria is that the team has to be semi pro/amateur.

You can try custom DBs in Brasil. Every team is professional (Due to legislation and CBF demands) but many are playing in a Amateur level

Here is a good DB
Original post: https://www.fmanager.com.br/topic/135643-brasil-update-fm22/
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qoai7zc9mh5mhy6/Brasil+Update[FM22].rar/file