TESTING COMPETITIONS IN ADVANCED RULES, BUGS MAYBE?

Luke Cro

Does anyone have issues / bugs with advanced rules in FM22 editor?? 

I'm working on Croatian football pyramid, and in basic rules everything is verified, but while I'm testing competitions in advanced rules I'm getting errors regarding promoted / relegated teams (min or max number of teams) between upper and lower leagues, and actually there shouldn't be issue. Ok, there are many leagues with subdivisions which can make confusion to editor, so to speak.

Than I get issue from 7th tier league that has fixed number of teams - 10, and that's min and max number of clubs, and while testing I got error that league can be processed because there's no rules for 11 teams??

I've also had issue regarding fixture rules.. Editor couldn't processed some of them, and If I changed values for certain things while changes were saving those values reverted back to old ones..

Anybody else having same / similar issues??

Edited by Luke Cro

Il y a 13 heures, Luke Cro a dit :

Does anyone have issues / bugs with advanced rules in FM22 editor?? 

I'm working on Croatian football pyramid, and in basic rules everything is verified, but while I'm testing competitions in advanced rules I'm getting errors regarding promoted / relegated teams (min or max number of teams) between upper and lower leagues, and actually there shouldn't be issue. Ok, there are many leagues with subdivisions which can make confusion to editor, so to speak.

Than I get issue from 7th tier league that has fixed number of teams - 10, and that's min and max number of clubs, and while testing I got error that league can be processed because there's no rules for 11 teams??

I've also had issue regarding fixture rules.. Editor couldn't processed some of them, and If I changed values for certain things while changes were saving those values reverted back to old ones..

Anybody else having same / similar issues??

Same issue with France.

there is a post bu Wolf_pd giving a list of which countries work or don't :

Croatia is in the list.

Hope they will patch it, but not sure.

Edited by zoppi_

The verification of advanced rules seems somewhat bugged at the moment in general. I had a situation where I could get rules to run normally with the "test competitions" tab, but not with the verification procedure. I think I had made a small error myself in how I was assigning fates to satisfy the verification, but clearly it worked. I logged a bug about this, so we will see what happens.