[FM22.4 WINTER] [Advanced] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School MANAGEABLE!! [26/4/2022]

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry of being off topic here, but I cannot see the clubs overview panel :(. 

Do you have any solution on this??? 

UPD, found the appropriate file, I will try it with the FLUT skin I am using.

UPD2  doesn't work with FLUT skin. 

Edited by asapas

1 hora atrás, asapas disse:

Unfortunately, club overpiew panel file doesn't work with the FLUT skin I am currently using. Anyone who knows any other solution please help 

On page 7, there's a way to do it. take a look there. =)

1 hour ago, Renobr said:

Tried that solution with the FLUT skin I am using.  Doesn't work.  

If anyone knows a way please help. I am using specifically the FLUT DARK SKIN (version 3.0) 

Edited by asapas

2 hours ago, asapas said:

Tried that solution with the FLUT skin I am using.  Doesn't work.  

If anyone knows a way please help. I am using specifically the FLUT DARK SKIN (version 3.0) 

On 20/12/2021 at 21:12, joe5p said:

Club overview fix by Dosukoi here.

@asapas The fix linked above does work with FLUT dark as shown below. It also seems to work with Priisek but I don't know what Priisek looks like without the fix @Renobr

You need to carefully follow the file path mentioned in the link and then clear your cache and reload skin. 

FLUT Dark J League Club Profile

1339898330_FLUTDarkJleagueprofile.thumb.jpg.2e299b205342c9a6e26681dffbf5a0cd.jpg

Priisek Arsenal Profile v JLeague Club Profile (look the same?)

1927308245_PriisekArsenal.thumb.jpg.5a9704cfa0ccb6fb26e1ae8fcc336978.jpg1581911449_PriisekJLeague.thumb.jpg.a8695441ead56e862fa1c53b35d2a3b3.jpg

6 horas atrás, joe5p disse:

@asapas The fix linked above does work with FLUT dark as shown below. It also seems to work with Priisek but I don't know what Priisek looks like without the fix @Renobr

You need to carefully follow the file path mentioned in the link and then clear your cache and reload skin. 

1339898330_FLUTDarkJleagueprofile.thumb.jpg.2e299b205342c9a6e26681dffbf5a0cd.jpg

1927308245_PriisekArsenal.thumb.jpg.5a9704cfa0ccb6fb26e1ae8fcc336978.jpg1581911449_PriisekJLeague.thumb.jpg.a8695441ead56e862fa1c53b35d2a3b3.jpg

image.thumb.png.33f44319c4d8c19449a57deb68687132.png

When I tried this one, got no luck, but with the fix I posterd, I can use it =D

Edited by Renobr

On 15/12/2021 at 14:17, joe5p said:

Yes, this works for the big pack from Karin's friend, but you don't change any foreign player that starts before those beginning with 200204XXXX . Those player IDs are from the real FM22 database. You need to setup your mass renaming to only hit the players from 200204XXXX up. I have a pack working in full that combines Karin's friend's and Supremek's (work in progress) but wasn't sure if I should share it as it is a combination of packs from two different creators. 

Basically, I am using @Supremek1 pack files with the cut outs from Karin's friend. The players @Supremek1 has in his pack appear in his style and all other people from the database appear in cut out style.

1785293812_JLeagueSample.thumb.jpg.7bcfe2e7d44d9ddfa2486d97a43b7b1c.jpg

Hey mate, which skins are you using? Thanks! :)

14 hours ago, joe5p said:

In the line you replace inside the  Japan-Fix-FME folder,  in skin_config_xml,  what exact changes do you make regarding the FLUT skin????? 

PS For God's sake  inside the FLUT folder config.xml file,  skin_name was set as fmflut2021_dark,  while in the folder it was  fmflut2022_dark, didn't see the one number change that made such a big problem to me!! Everything is fine now!!

Thank you!!

Edited by asapas

18 hours ago, Hoàng Thọ said:

Hello there. Thanks for the DB.

I just wonder, can i have the Database file for FM2021? Or can you port it? 

Is there any diffrent between 2 version of your DB  :D 

Thanks you so much

FM21 version is on the FM21 downloads section

2 hours ago, vassilispyrgos said:

hey guys

do we have 3D Kits ready for J Leagues??

sortitout has 3D for J1 and 2D for J1 and J2 we are working on 2D and 3D kits for the top 4 and even below but as you know this will take time and they will be released on a league basis

2 hours ago, Renobr said:

Well, being plyaing for 5 years, Just got the problem about not showing my team as winner from the J cup, nyone knows where I can get kits for nation teams? Updated ones, that is

yeah japan has a problem with showing winners, trying to get that fixed, but it still adds to the clubs history, just not the competitions

On 12/01/2022 at 11:42, Renobr said:

I got the Club Overview panel to work but the Club Info panel just brings up the squad screen. Is there any way around this? You can't keep up with your own club and its pretty frustrting.

On 16/01/2022 at 01:28, McBride said:

I got the Club Overview panel to work but the Club Info panel just brings up the squad screen. Is there any way around this? You can't keep up with your own club and its pretty frustrting.

I was also frustrated by this. I discovered that while clicking directly on the club info panel takes me back to the squad screen, if you right click the club info panel all the tabs pertaining to club info becomes available. Hopefully this works for you too.

fm help.PNG

22 hours ago, vma32 said:

I was also frustrated by this. I discovered that while clicking directly on the club info panel takes me back to the squad screen, if you right click the club info panel all the tabs pertaining to club info becomes available. Hopefully this works for you too.

fm help.PNG

hey, it worked! Thanks far that!

New Update for you all!, 2 years into testing and no issues just yet which is good. started working on JFL kits while I am waiting (I am simming using basically every asian and top league with every player so that if it survives this, it would survive anything).

Karin estimates he will be done at the end of february with the updated and new players file which looks to be breaking 9000 players easily.

And Lastly I am making a discord server so we can all talk shop and get more prompt help when you guys need it :)

https://discord.gg/Sar6J6Vb

2 horas atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

New Update for you all!, 2 years into testing and no issues just yet which is good. started working on JFL kits while I am waiting (I am simming using basically every asian and top league with every player so that if it survives this, it would survive anything).

Karin estimates he will be done at the end of february with the updated and new players file which looks to be breaking 9000 players easily.

And Lastly I am making a discord server so we can all talk shop and get more prompt help when you guys need it :)

https://discord.gg/Sar6J6Vb

Around the time of the fall update, nice.

Greetings everyone. I caught a scent of this database and now i wanna take it for a spin, but i have a question.

Should i download the files that are in the original post or was there some updated version added later on? I saw that you mentioned some things related to skins but i assume that the default skin would still work, even if with one or another bug, right?

Thank you in advance and for working on this database for us to enjoy.

53 minutes ago, CenturionProdigy said:

Greetings everyone. I caught a scent of this database and now i wanna take it for a spin, but i have a question.

Should i download the files that are in the original post or was there some updated version added later on? I saw that you mentioned some things related to skins but i assume that the default skin would still work, even if with one or another bug, right?

Thank you in advance and for working on this database for us to enjoy.

Morning!. the files in the first post are updated. there will be a big update next month however, but its good to go right now if you arnt interested in the lowest levels of Japan.

As Japan is not licenced in the game, you don't have access to the club general information/training facilities/history page and clicking on it will only bring you back to the squad page. that is the only drawback. there are some skins which re-add this feature back in but it is not necessary if you don't mind playing without it.

4 minutos atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

Morning!. the files in the first post are updated. there will be a big update next month however, but its good to go right now if you arnt interested in the lowest levels of Japan.

As Japan is not licenced in the game, you don't have access to the club general information/training facilities/history page and clicking on it will only bring you back to the squad page. that is the only drawback. there are some skins which re-add this feature back in but it is not necessary if you don't mind playing without it.

That's alright, thanks for the help. Now i just have to search to get the files where they are meant to be and then fun times.

Just now, CenturionProdigy said:

That's alright, thanks for the help. Now i just have to search to get the files where they are meant to be and then fun times.

first post and all in the editor data folder then there is a facepack a few pages back too,

5 horas atrás, nicholas.shen disse:

Would it be possible for you to verify if it works with the latest FME Zealand skin?

Have tried a few times but couldn't get it working.

Have you extracted the the skin with the archive? Open it on a notepad++ and show me =D

To be more accurate,  it's a good idea to open Zealand and the fix-japan for you to see where you should change the words.

6 hours ago, manuyama said:

Hello, I want to ask. I have installed all the data for J-League and use the advanced version, but why the club name is different?
for example, Shonan Bellmare --> Sagamihara Topolino.

Is this correct? or I made mistake somewehere?

image.png.4256b0c965146e63c89e39e16512323b.png

you need to install a real name fix from someplace else just search using google.

12 hours ago, Renobr said:

Have you extracted the the skin with the archive? Open it on a notepad++ and show me =D

To be more accurate,  it's a good idea to open Zealand and the fix-japan for you to see where you should change the words.

Thanks for the hint.

Earlier I tried the skin.fmf fix posted by joe5p but it did not work.

Now I applied the Wannachup Japan Club Fix and changed the skin_config.xml to point to Zealand skin. It works good as far as I can see.

For anyone who is interested in please refer to the below instruction provided by wannachupbrew.

1. Open the FM22 Resource Archiver (it should be under 'Tools' in Steam)
2. Using the Resource Archiver, extract the files from 'Japan-Fix-FMDefault' into your 'skins' folder.
3. Rename the extracted 'Japan-Fix-FMDefault" folder to 'Japan-Fix-FME'
4. Open the folder and then open 'skin_config.xml' in a text editor
5. Replace the contents of that file with this:

You may change the value in the "parent" to whatever skin you use.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<record>

<!-- skin details -->
<translation id="name" value="Japan-Fix-FME" />
<translation id="skin_name" value="Japan-Fix-FME" />
<string id="author" value="FMEnhanced" />
<string id="description" value="Japan Club Fix by Wannachupbrew"/>
<string id="version" value="1.0.0" />
<flags id="parent" value="FME - Zealand" />

<string id="required_version" value="22.0.0" />

</record>

club_profile.thumb.jpg.f78fa84f4bca5d703557c134cd48540d.jpg

Edited by nicholas.shen

57 minutes ago, nicholas.shen said:

Thanks for the hint.

Now I applied the Wannachup Japan Club Fix and changed the skin_config.xml to point to Zealand skin. It works good as far as I can see.

For anyone who is interested in please refer to the below instruction provided by wannachupbrew.

2. Using the Resource Archiver, extract the files from 'Japan-Fix-FMDefault' into your 'skins' folder.

<record>

<!-- skin details -->

</record>

LEGEND THANK YOU!

Il y a 15 heures, nicholas.shen a dit :

Thanks for the hint.

<record>

<!-- skin details -->

</record>

IT WORKS!!! thank you, that never work before, thank you man!

Update Progress 25/01/2022:

2D/3D kits for JFL (done) 

2D/3D kits for Regional 1 (86 Teams) are 70% completed

2D/3D for Regional 2 will be finished in time for the season update next month. 

Previews etc are available on the discord: https://discord.gg/Jx8uJ2mq

I found an error here - I started in the Hokkaido District league and got promoted to the Hokkaido Block League, however when the season started, I was in the Nara Prefectural League... This is very wrong for a team from Hokkaido, as well as not being the league the game told me i was going into

Big Hello & first a big thx for your work! But i have a Big Problem, is a way out of the 950€/w for the Workers/Coachses/Staff?
it makes no sense to play with this bug. Teams from Japan only can hire staff with 950€? but more as the half of all Staff from the Teams in Japan have bigger contracts!
for example a Coach for 950€ or youth development :D not possible without editor! And with Editor i can bring oall the big coaches into my team, but useless to play then, because all other teams cannot get coaches.

1 hour ago, dizi said:

Big Hello & first a big thx for your work! But i have a Big Problem, is a way out of the 950€/w for the Workers/Coachses/Staff?
it makes no sense to play with this bug. Teams from Japan only can hire staff with 950€? but more as the half of all Staff from the Teams in Japan have bigger contracts!
for example a Coach for 950€ or youth development :D not possible without editor! And with Editor i can bring oall the big coaches into my team, but useless to play then, because all other teams cannot get coaches.

is it foreign coaches or just any coach? foreign coaches have to abide by visa rules

1 hour ago, littleblue50 said:

I found an error here - I started in the Hokkaido District league and got promoted to the Hokkaido Block League, however when the season started, I was in the Nara Prefectural League... This is very wrong for a team from Hokkaido, as well as not being the league the game told me i was going into

thats a weird one, i will double check whats going on. the new file has been done by scratch so that issue should not persist especially for the block/prefectural leagues