[FM22.4 WINTER] [Advanced] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School MANAGEABLE!! [26/4/2022]

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello 

I just downloaded the tier 8 advance database. It's look awesome!

Only a question.. if I download also the real players database, where it goes? 

Documents/sportsinteractive/Football Manager 2022/ and then?

Thank you in advance!

Greetings from Italy

15 minutes ago, zebbo said:

Hello 

I just downloaded the tier 8 advance database. It's look awesome!

Only a question.. if I download also the real players database, where it goes? 

Documents/sportsinteractive/Football Manager 2022/ and then?

Thank you in advance!

Greetings from Italy

the exact same place as the league database in editor data!

I like lasagne lol

13 minutes ago, apanhador said:

What files can I use in an save game? I am in my second season with Consadole and dont want to lost my save but want to increase the experience.

unfortunately none of them would work for a save game and the files that make the most difference would require a new game. only things you could add are graphics or other smaller things.

ill have a much bigger and better file out on the 20th ish where you could just sim and copy your results from season 1 if you wanted to

Just dropping by to let everyone know I have gotten permission to provide a fix for FME - Zealand by FMEnhanced.

So if you were having trouble doing it yourself you can now download it here: https://www.fmscout.com/a-wannachup-japan-club-fix.html

As with the other fixes, you will still need to download and install the original skin here: https://www.fmscout.com/a-fme-zealand-fm22-skin.html

5 minutes ago, wannachupbrew said:

Just dropping by to let everyone know I have gotten permission to provide a fix for FME - Zealand by FMEnhanced.

So if you were having trouble doing it yourself you can now download it here: https://www.fmscout.com/a-wannachup-japan-club-fix.html

As with the other fixes, you will still need to download and install the original skin here: https://www.fmscout.com/a-fme-zealand-fm22-skin.html

LEGEND! was trying to do that too but didn't get a response. you sir are the king of skinning FM (not people)

I will update that for the front page soon

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

Update on the FM2022 players file.

(New Players meaning new Youth Players or Players not already in the current database)

All J1 Teams aside from Kashima Antlers have been updated with new players as of this moment

All J2 Teams aside from Tochigi SC, Roasso Kumamoto and FC Ryukyu have been updated with new players as of this moment

J3, Only Vanraure Hachinohe has been updated with new players

Transfers are current as of today so far and most players have had their 2021 statistics updated.

10 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Update on the FM2022 players file.

(New Players meaning new Youth Players or Players not already in the current database)

All J1 Teams aside from Kashima Antlers have been updated with new players as of this moment

All J2 Teams aside from Tochigi SC, Roasso Kumamoto and FC Ryukyu have been updated with new players as of this moment

J3, Only Vanraure Hachinohe has been updated with new players

Transfers are current as of today so far and most players have had their 2021 statistics updated.

hi. is the update available to download for now?

Edited by mhrdhikadp

Hello, first of all thank you for all the hard work, I look forward to these projects every FM edition so I can start my yearly Yokohama FC save and that wouldn't be possible without these efforts.

I noticed something weird and I wanted to see if this is a common occurrence. (sorry if this was addressed already in a post I have not seen)

Yokohama FC first season (start in January 2022) participated in the League Cup. I won my group, and then was notified there would be a League Cup - Playoff draw (it says it will be drawn on 24.7.2022) however the matches were supposed to be played on 15.6 and 22.6 as per the screenshot.

image.png.f3f80a71e6ae3ba960e83977938a943c.png

image.thumb.png.843fd7b02cded73b5296ac89be6f6247.png

Nothing happened as the draw hasn't happened yet, and I can see the draw for the quarter final (which also, already supposedly happened) but when I go to this stage in the Cup menu, I cannot draw it as the buttons don't do anything.

image.thumb.png.a4a6f0447ca73be6c6132ec76b6712e6.png

Will something happen eventually? Or is the competition now locked out? I wanted to ask now because I'm worried with continuing if this is an issue that will happen yearly with the League Cup.

Thank you!

Edited by yj14

6 minutes ago, yj14 said:

Hello, first of all thank you for all the hard work, I look forward to these projects every FM edition so I can start my yearly Yokohama FC save and that wouldn't be possible without these efforts.

I noticed something weird and I wanted to see if this is a common occurrence. (sorry if this was addressed already in a post I have not seen)

Yokohama FC first season (start in January 2022) participated in the League Cup. I won my group, and then was notified there would be a League Cup - Playoff draw (it says it will be drawn on 24.7.2022) however the matches were supposed to be played on 15.6 and 22.6 as per the screenshot.

image.png.f3f80a71e6ae3ba960e83977938a943c.png

image.thumb.png.843fd7b02cded73b5296ac89be6f6247.png

Nothing happened as the draw hasn't happened yet, and I can see the draw for the quarter final (which also, already supposedly happened) but when I go to this stage in the Cup menu, I cannot draw it as the buttons don't do anything.

image.thumb.png.a4a6f0447ca73be6c6132ec76b6712e6.png

Will something happen eventually? Or is the competition now locked out? I wanted to ask now because I'm worried with continuing if this is an issue that will happen yearly with the League Cup.

Thank you!

this is a first that ive seen, or noticed. I will run a few sims with different teams in my new database and see if the issue persists.

2 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

this is a first that ive seen, or noticed. I will run a few sims with different teams in my new database and see if the issue persists.

I've simmed ahead now to when the Playoff Draw says it will happen - 24 July 2022 , it seems to have happened and the matches are scheduled.

image.png.30f2bf86692e38c37c1f890312dca15a.pngimage.png.e9ed6671dcddd50ed6f9726ce36408ed.png

I think it should be fine from now, but the dates are a bit off since as far as I know the Play-off Stage happens in June in real life.

It's possible this is only due the Play-Off date being set to the wrong date?

14 minutes ago, yj14 said:

I've simmed ahead now to when the Playoff Draw says it will happen - 24 July 2022 , it seems to have happened and the matches are scheduled.

image.png.30f2bf86692e38c37c1f890312dca15a.pngimage.png.e9ed6671dcddd50ed6f9726ce36408ed.png

I think it should be fine from now, but the dates are a bit off since as far as I know the Play-off Stage happens in June in real life.

It's possible this is only due the Play-Off date being set to the wrong date?

its set at the right time, when did the ACL matches occur? perhaps it set back the draw in some way or the emperor's cup since it has precedence

Em 01/02/2022 em 11:59, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

unfortunately none of them would work for a save game and the files that make the most difference would require a new game. only things you could add are graphics or other smaller things.

ill have a much bigger and better file out on the 20th ish where you could just sim and copy your results from season 1 if you wanted to

Ohh thats okay... And you know if I can solve the problem of Japan National team? Because they aren't doing the convocatories and their team have fake player or something like that. I want to solve this without initiating a new game, it's possible?

46 minutes ago, apanhador said:

Ohh thats okay... And you know if I can solve the problem of Japan National team? Because they aren't doing the convocatories and their team have fake player or something like that. I want to solve this without initiating a new game, it's possible?

I think that can be solved by applying a name fix but im not 100% sure whether you need a new game or not to fix the national team

2 horas atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

just search for or go to sortitout and there will be a guide there. i cant actually provide you a link or anything sorry

I searched... and I found that i will need to make a new save to fix this, maybe other time because my Consadole Sapporo is flying now!! hahaha

Hi there, this is more of a J-League question than a database one, but I hope someone can help:

What determines whether a player is exempt from the 800pounds/week salary limit (MWE)? And is there a limit to how many MWE players a team can have?

I just missed out on a couple of potentially great free transfers because I couldn't offer them more than 800/week lol

Have been enjoying the database very much, thanks for the hard work!

12 minutes ago, Anonyman said:

Hi there, this is more of a J-League question than a database one, but I hope someone can help:

What determines whether a player is exempt from the 800pounds/week salary limit (MWE)? And is there a limit to how many MWE players a team can have?

I just missed out on a couple of potentially great free transfers because I couldn't offer them more than 800/week lol

Have been enjoying the database very much, thanks for the hard work!

the J league has whats called Pro A and Pro B/C contracts. J1 teams are allowed 25 (27 for ACL teams) to have an unlimited wage above i think it was 160k a year off the top of my head. 15 for J2 and at least 5 for J 3 so when too many players have a big wage then it gets a bit iffy

36 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

the J league has whats called Pro A and Pro B/C contracts. J1 teams are allowed 25 (27 for ACL teams) to have an unlimited wage above i think it was 160k a year off the top of my head. 15 for J2 and at least 5 for J 3 so when too many players have a big wage then it gets a bit iffy

Thanks for the info!

Oh man, gotta look at my yearly budget now? so many moving parts. I definitely have fewer than 25 MWE players tho

3 hours ago, Anonyman said:

Thanks for the info!

Oh man, gotta look at my yearly budget now? so many moving parts. I definitely have fewer than 25 MWE players tho

yeah if i add a salary cap then teams are either too limited or players leave by mutual consent which is not fun. this way seems to have a few kinks too which i might have to tweak. it might take staff into account for some weird reason

anyone have problem with installing the skins for japan fix by wannachupbrew?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U0TGZtLObCvPYGgEvTKRshoK7ZW7ACFL/view?usp=sharing
I have tried on new install, only using licensefix from sortitoutsi and japan-league from here, i can't make it work, on other club it does show 2 profile on club info.
i tried it again using realnamefix from fmscout and japan-league only, and it's still not work.
sorry if it's OOT, already ask on the fmscout, and wannachupbrew also replied me there but maybe someone here can help me?

9 minutes ago, ariffinsetya said:

anyone have problem with installing the skins for japan fix by wannachupbrew?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U0TGZtLObCvPYGgEvTKRshoK7ZW7ACFL/view?usp=sharing
I have tried on new install, only using licensefix from sortitoutsi and japan-league from here, i can't make it work, on other club it does show 2 profile on club info.
i tried it again using realnamefix from fmscout and japan-league only, and it's still not work.
sorry if it's OOT, already ask on the fmscout, and wannachupbrew also replied me there but maybe someone here can help me?

for your own club you need to RIGHT CLICK and then select profile etc ;)

1 minute ago, MarcPTFC said:

I'm unable to get the players.fmf file to load up in the Editor as I was hoping to copy over the data for the Japanese players that Celtic have signed, any idea why?

that file is ginormous, you have to wait a while to do any changes. 

5 hours ago, bluurb said:

If I'm waiting to play a new game with the winter update, is it better for me to wait for this then?

honestly i have no idea how the winter update is gonna F*** this up because it updates existing clubs and pro/rel that I cannot be certain whether its gonna be easy or fast to update. best option is play normal with a transfer update database. 

7 hours ago, dino88 said:

Hi mate, will the new update have the correct teams for ACL 2022?

only the winter update will fix that. SI do the coefficients etc. if i were to change them there is quite the possibility of bugs so I will leave it like that. 

TIME FOR ANOTHER UPDATE:

The Final Internal Test build has passed so far without any bugs so far so thank you to the 7 or so people who helped out with that.

This means once i translate 20,000 or so records back into english it should be good to go. this means the Feb 20th date is looking good to roll!

Still waiting on karin but since there is a lot of stuff it will take some time.

On 06/02/2022 at 19:49, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

TIME FOR ANOTHER UPDATE:

The Final Internal Test build has passed so far without any bugs so far so thank you to the 7 or so people who helped out with that.

This means once i translate 20,000 or so records back into english it should be good to go. this means the Feb 20th date is looking good to roll!

Still waiting on karin but since there is a lot of stuff it will take some time.

thank you very much my friend. we look forward to it. 

will it include the full name changes as well? like tokyo fc > tokyo football club?

On 30/01/2022 at 10:40, dino88 said:

i have OCD and always need the names in my league to be of similar length.. thank you so much i REALLY appreciate it. 

If i give you a couple more, can you do them for me please? 

Gamba Osaka >> FC Gamba Osaka
Cerezo Osaka >> FC Cerezo Osaka

>> Consadole Sapporo

FC Tokyo >> Football Club Tokyo
Vissel Kobe >> FC Vissel Kobe

>> Vegalta Sendai FC
>> Oita Trinita FC
>> Sagan Tosu FC

Hi short name, as the above.. if i could edit your file i would do it privately but i cannot verify for some reason

Hi Thanks for the Database

I won the championship with YSCC Yokohama in the J3-League and found out they can't get promoted because of a lack of a license

Although this doesn't seem to be the case - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_J3_League

Can you tell me in the DB which J3 and JFL teams cannot get promoted as it seems to be an issue with JFL as well.

42 minutes ago, enb17 said:

Hi Thanks for the Database

I won the championship with YSCC Yokohama in the J3-League and found out they can't get promoted because of a lack of a license

Although this doesn't seem to be the case - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_J3_League

Can you tell me in the DB which J3 and JFL teams cannot get promoted as it seems to be an issue with JFL as well.

Hey thanks for the question. As you can see Y.S.C.C Yokohama hold a J3 license as they dont have an adequate youth setup to get a J2 or J1 license. the same is the case with other teams (Sony and Honda FC are companies). However to allow these teams to be able to get to J2 and beyond these competitions are updated every 2 years and based on J league data that I hold, every few years more and more teams will be able to be promoted to J1 most teams are within 4 years and some 6 and 8 like honda fc and sony. this is to ensure realism to a certain extent. 

All teams can be promoted in time

34 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Hey thanks for the question. As you can see Y.S.C.C Yokohama hold a J3 license as they dont have an adequate youth setup to get a J2 or J1 license. the same is the case with other teams (Sony and Honda FC are companies). However to allow these teams to be able to get to J2 and beyond these competitions are updated every 2 years and based on J league data that I hold, every few years more and more teams will be able to be promoted to J1 most teams are within 4 years and some 6 and 8 like honda fc and sony. this is to ensure realism to a certain extent. 

All teams can be promoted in time

If win the J3 again (in 2023) should I get promoted with YSCC or do you know as I'm very much enjoying the save but will probably look to move clubs if I'm in J3 for a number of years.

1 hour ago, enb17 said:

If win the J3 again (in 2023) should I get promoted with YSCC or do you know as I'm very much enjoying the save but will probably look to move clubs if I'm in J3 for a number of years.

Ive doubled checked and Y.S.C.C don't get to be able to be promoted till 2026 as they lack A LOT in a number of areas. 

Those clubs include Azul Claro Numazo, Fujieda MYFC, Vanraure Hachinohe and Iwaki FC

for J2 promotion to J1 2026 is:

Fukushima United, Iwate Grulla Morioka, Fujieda MYFC, Tegevajaro Miyazaki, Vanraure Hachinohe and again Y.S.C.C Yokohama