[FM22.4 WINTER] [Advanced] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School MANAGEABLE!! [26/4/2022]

8 hours ago, garblerage said:

Hi, quick question on the maximum salary/exceptions rule. I'm currently playing as Yokohama FC, second season, now in J1. Rule states I can have up to 25 players over the max salary of $58,500 p/a. I currently have 18. It will not allow me to sign anyone new to a contract above that 58.5k, but I can offer contracts to my existing players above that level, even players that currently make below that. Any clue why this would be?

Thanks!

618859819_MaxSalary.PNG.148dfe2c39c614c9f4ad4636f3211951.PNG

Its a bug as it seems to count staff to that limit/ ill have to probably insrease it by another 7-10 or so

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Cristiano_Ronaldo said:

Thanks for the big update. Appreciated.

I have a question for the Advanced league file, I start a new game and some of the teams cannot display its Japanese name like Matsumoto Yamaga. Could I know how to fix it? Thanks.

its being overidden by one of the files that load after the advanced file. you can fix this by adding the name to HISTORIES/MEDIA/REFEREES (Probably just histories will do it) 

1 hour ago, littledragon84 said:

Anyone able to DM their cut out folder for the J league 

It is too large, but if you can let me know which part of the CMD process isn't working for you I can try to help, it definitely works but is a long way to resolve it. 

1 hour ago, Renobr said:

Hey Quin,  How can I avoiud double chars?

i dont know all of them. to avoid them you load up the players file (BEWARE it will take quite a few minutes), and delete the player with the higher UID normerlly. 

Facepack Advice

Since the Winter Update, the UIDs seem to have changed in game when only loading the JLeague player editor file (likely due to the SI database adding people in). Can anyone else confirm? It looks like an increment of 11 against the UIDs in previous packs? @littledragon84 has the same issue as me (11 out).

Also, apologies if I missed this, but is there an updated player file out? Conscious some will have been removed e.g. Hatate and others added, which may lead to some shifting of UIDs, particularly those added to the new player file. 

It might be best to wait for the new player file to get accurate UIDs that take account of the SI update and the player file. It does look like a blanket increment of 11 though if only loading JLeague players with default database. If it is 11, the fix is easy to create an accurate config file but it means the images in each pack need updated with new IDs using the excel method detailed earlier. I can get a pack aligned properly once we can check the new player file and how it sits in terms of UID changes. 

Edited by joe5p

5 hours ago, s_pasmus said:

@joe5pYes, I confirm. now Andres Iniesta has a beautiful Japanese face:lol:. I've tried everything, even uploading only @Robbles Quin ®™files, but the problem persists

there is a UID changer for batch files which can fix this but i need to know exactly when it occures

7 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

there is a UID changer for batch files which can fix this but i need to know exactly when it occures

It looks like the increment is exactly 11 against the UIDs that did work before the SI update. However, it would be best to wait for the updated file from Karin to try again, and then we could know the final increment needed for sure. The batch change and config are easy enough to implement but no point until updated Player file is finished.

In case someone thought this thread had disappeared, for some reason it was pending approval so it was temporarily hidden by the board. Everything should be OK again.

Might because of an edit on the first post of the thread, not sure, but I will keep an eye on it.

40 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

In case someone thought this thread had disappeared, for some reason it was pending approval so it was temporarily hidden by the board. Everything should be OK again.

Might because of an edit on the first post of the thread, not sure, but I will keep an eye on it.

Cheers!

that's correct. as it contains Japanese characters the thread/post has to be approved every single time. not to worry folks

20 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

There is a way to put the nation name in my native language?
I'm portuguese and in game the name of the country are in english

you can create a new file with the database and name the countries. just make sure that the naming comes after my files

On 07/03/2022 at 04:21, hoyes02 said:

hi, thanks for the hard-work, but normally I use the original fm database (i.e. not the winter update), can you re-upload the old version? Thanks in advance:)

ah frick, hopefully someone has a back up for you

7 hours ago, Hughsie said:

Is it just me or is everyone else finding that FC Kagura Shimane in the 4th tier have literally no players whilst every other team in the division has a full squad.

Ah frick, my guess is Karin created a new team where I just renamed the old Matsue City to Kagura Shimane. I will dobl;e check

Sorry if I have misread anything. I know there was an issue with players ID being the number 11 out in terms of their ID. I know there's a fix in older pages for this, however, are we better waiting for the next update which is due soon before updating the players ID due to ID's changing and players moving etc?

7 hours ago, littledragon84 said:

Sorry if I have misread anything. I know there was an issue with players ID being the number 11 out in terms of their ID. I know there's a fix in older pages for this, however, are we better waiting for the next update which is due soon before updating the players ID due to ID's changing and players moving etc?

Now that the new JLeague player file is out, it should be fine to use the UIDs that are returned if loading a new game with the JLeague player file only. That will give a base from which facepacks can be created. The only potential issue is that some players to have left Japan e.g. Hatate, will have been deleted from the new JLeague file. It is possible that this will then knock out all UIDs every time a player has been removed. Will need to test it, but I don't have time until probably the middle of next week. 

A lot of DUPLICATE PLAYERS. And I mean A LOT... I will have to test the editor files I have, in case something collides... 

However, my other editor files won't work with the 22.2 database. Your files won't work with the 22.1, so can I download the 22.1 version of your files somehow???? 

Edited by asapas

12 hours ago, asapas said:

A lot of DUPLICATE PLAYERS. And I mean A LOT... I will have to test the editor files I have, in case something collides... 

However, my other editor files won't work with the 22.2 database. Your files won't work with the 22.1, so can I download the 22.1 version of your files somehow???? 

all te files on here will work with the newest verion of the game and the editor. the players especially the winter database will have duplicates as it includes every single JAPANESE player that SI have added. (This should include nearly everyplayer that excludes players on loan overseas as I am pretty sure Licensing is still in effect, like the players at celtic for example). I am sure Karin is working on it! If i had a whole list i could give to him it would be fixed asap

Yes but the thing is that I have many league files which have not been updated to work with the latest database (22.3), they only work with the 22.1, so I cannot start a new game with the 22.3 .  That is why I asked whether the previous version of those files exist :)

8 minutes ago, apanhador said:

I am in March 2025 and the J1 League dont appears on calendar. I dont know what´s happening, I think that my save crashed. Is this usually?

It is currently being looked at. It seems that SI have changed something with the club world cup which somehow is conflicting with my file. you can either reload a save from december 2024 or sim to 2026 and it will be sorted. sorry. working on it

On 18/03/2022 at 01:07, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

all te files on here will work with the newest verion of the game and the editor. the players especially the winter database will have duplicates as it includes every single JAPANESE player that SI have added. (This should include nearly everyplayer that excludes players on loan overseas as I am pretty sure Licensing is still in effect, like the players at celtic for example). I am sure Karin is working on it! If i had a whole list i could give to him it would be fixed asap

Hi Robbles, this is my full list of duplicated players and staff that I found, and some of them are existed in the database for a few years:

本山雅志 (Free Transfer)
本山遊大 (Free Transfer)
橋岡大樹 (浦和レッズ)
町田浩樹 (鹿島アントラーズ)
Zlatan Ljubijankić (Free Transfer)
鳥越光 (Free Transfer)
赤松秀哉 (Free Transfer)
西晃佑 (Free Transfer)
菅原大道 (Free Transfer)
竹田竣 (九州総合スポーツカレッジ)
木村壮宏 (鹿屋大學)
廣瀨大輔 (Free Transfer)
大畑隆也 (テゲバジャーロ宮崎)
黑河貴矢 (Free Transfer)
霜田正浩 (Free Transfer)
湯田哲生 (ジェフ千葉)
柴田清寿 (ジェイリースFC)
柴田峡  (Free Transfer)
柱谷哲二 (last job ends at 2017)
杉原矩裕 (Free Transfer)
新田涼 (Free Transfer)
山本良一 (Free Transfer)
增本浩平 (Free Transfer)
堀井岳也 (Free Transfer)
土斐崎浩一 (only employed by 清水エスパルス)
土屋潤二 (only employed by VONDS市原)
吉岡慎輔 (水戶ホーリーホック )
古川昌明 (Free Transfer)
內藤就行 (Free Transfer)

Edited by Cristiano_Ronaldo

amazing job @Robbles Quin 

I'll try to use it, my only problem there is no way to set 5 or 6 level which i don't have more 

i just wish to give it a try and manage nankatsu as this is one of my favorite teams related to Captain Tsubasa and Wakayabshi since i was kid :D they are in 5th level and when it comes to downloading a lot of countries and lower leagues, we might need to remove some after 4-5 years of the game as it would be a bit slow.

usually i pick around 25-30 countries (45-50 league) the more of lower leagues with groups, the more it makes the game a lot slower, can u help over this plz?

thanks after all, awesome job :thup:

5 minutes ago, gio-9- said:

Is there a way i can run your Simple file without university tournaments because the file is large and my pc is old? I want only the first two divisions and the cups. 

the simple one, only 4 levels, it's smaller process than 4th tiers of Denmark, Italy, Norway, Spain and some of 3rd tiers like France, Portugal and Brazil where there are tournaments or a lot of groups..  only problem the 1st start a load of clubs without managers which increase data changes at the start of the game but still not a lot of matches compared to those countries.

Em 17/03/2022 em 15:58, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

It is currently being looked at. It seems that SI have changed something with the club world cup which somehow is conflicting with my file. you can either reload a save from december 2024 or sim to 2026 and it will be sorted. sorry. working on it

Okay I ll simulate to 2026. But it will happening again? like in the next club world cup?

If I've played with the previous versions of the files before, but now want to use the latest versions, do I have to delete the old files in the "editor data" folder?

Also, what is the "J.League Players (Winter)" file for?

Thanks again for the work on this database!

1 hour ago, Anonyman said:

If I've played with the previous versions of the files before, but now want to use the latest versions, do I have to delete the old files in the "editor data" folder?

Also, what is the "J.League Players (Winter)" file for?

Thanks again for the work on this database!

winter is the updated players file for the 2022 season which adds and updates transfers and 2021 season stats for Levels 1-4. only files that need updating are the league file andstadiums i think

En 27/3/2022 a las 18:05, Robbles Quin ®™ dijo:

Winter es el archivo de jugadores actualizado para la temporada 2022 que agrega y actualiza las transferencias y las estadísticas de la temporada 2021 para los niveles 1-4. Creo que los únicos archivos que necesitan actualizarse son el archivo de la liga y los estadios.

is the patch updated to base 22.4?