riddled with immense staff regens

the stats are beyond op, 40 y/o regens mostly HoYD but all happy to be ass mans coaches u23 managers u23 coaches, all have 16-20 all stats, my staff is breaming with high ca non playing regens

The thing is, even if it's savegame compatible, every staff that is generated already in your game will be OP.... this looks like "ooh it's staff, it's something minor" issue, but in fact... from the moment you start your save before the fix, you are screwed in a way and for the next 20 seasons you have to deal with OP staff generated early in your save...

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

I hate to sound a a douche but look at the feedback thread many many careless attention to detail bugs that ruin peoples saves.

change the alpha team or give us the beta for more than 2 weeks if u want us to help with so much.

it’s hard to not be harsh the games 98.98% the same every year but 300 known bugs slip through consistently 😡 

Lacelles got angry when I sold Matt Richie who is transfer listed when u begin the game. (Haha)

to remedy this I promised to sign replacements, 3 top players over 20mil each oh and ascensio who is natural across all att midefield.

lacelles my captain (former captain now) is angry I didn’t replace Richie.

If i say what I want to say you will close my thread so I speak no more :)

• HUNT3R locked this topic