Poor Striker 1on1 Conversion Rate Vs Super Goalkeepers

Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but 8 times out of 10 regardless of ability every keeper is capable of pulling out prime David De Gea level performances with super saves after super saves. World class elite strikers for both mine and opposition teams are getting to go in one on one and  shooting straight at the goalkeeper more often than not or skying it over into row Z or the keeper just keeps making ridiculous heroic saves. The only time I'm certain my strikers will score is if they get a header which are often unstoppable when on target

I think we're going back to the days of fm20 where 1 on 1 were ridiculous difficult to convert no matter how good the strikers were. I don't think it was this bad in the beta, wherethe  strikers were scoring predominantly most of the goals and were clinical in front of gol. Now it's the wingers and and hachet defenders that have better finishing ability than strikers 

1 hour ago, HUNT3R said:

Best to report suspected issues, with PKM examples, in this case.

I've seen the majority converted in my own save, but it's a small sample size.

How do I submit a PKM example? To be honest I'm find it ridiculous how many 1 on 1's get squandered by players with 15+ finishing upwards either hitting it wide or in the stands or shooting right into the goalkeeper who makes a miraculous save and it is happening 3-4 times a game when given a clear cut opportunity so I got loads of examples. Sometimes they go round the keeper but most often just shoot and it's saved, other than that I'm mainly seeing goals from crosses with easy tap in's but hardly 1on1.

Edited by Metal

the best way would be to create a thread in the bug tracker - Bug Tracker - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com) following the guidance here - How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com) to upload the .pkm file. As this would be the correct location to log this, I will close this thread.