Ideas I would like to see in future FMM Games

TotallyQuakerz

The chance to manage Reserve Teams

More Stats...So I like to know things like Attendances and Average Attendances, I used to keep records of such statistics back when I used to the PC Game

More in-depth look at Finances, bit like what you can do on the P.C. game

Manager Contracts

Transfer Add-Ons...

Contract Add-ons, Goal Bonuses, Bonuses for Promotion, Cup Wins, Pay Cuts for Relegation etc

If it is ever possible, would love to see a full pre-game editor, a toned down version of the PC Editor where we can create fantasy competitions and league systems...When I played the PC Game, I used to spend loads of time editing the game, although my Laptop doesn't support the latest games, I still go back from time to time and spend hours editing either FM12 OR FM15

Maybe, if possible, some DLC through the season of expanded databases, say, the Lower League's of the English Football League System for a long term save taking the smallest of clubs to the promised land.

Last but not least...A Career mode, where you start off by choosing to manage a lower league Reserve Team and you work your way up through the managerial ranks, starting from the bottom af working your way up.

I know most of them are pie in the sky and probably never going to happen on the Mobile Version, but I can dream 😁

• 1 year later...