How do I set my U18 team to use my tactics?

Help! How do I set my U18 to use my tactics? I seem to be locked out of changing it, both for the U23 and U18. Luckily the U23 is using my tactic, but the U18 is currently using the manager's preferred tactic.

I tried some workarounds in the general feedback thread, but none of them seem to work for me. I feel like the only option is to fire my U18 manager and hire one that plays 4231. :(

PS: This has never happened to me before since CM days. Pretty sure this is a bug.

Edited by backpocket

16 hours ago, backpocket said:

Help! How do I set my U18 to use my tactics? I seem to be locked out of changing it, both for the U23 and U18. Luckily the U23 is using my tactic, but the U18 is currently using the manager's preferred tactic.

I tried some workarounds in the general feedback thread, but none of them seem to work for me. I feel like the only option is to fire my U18 manager and hire one that plays 4231. :(

PS: This has never happened to me before since CM days. Pretty sure this is a bug.

You're only able to do this if you aren't in control of any U18 training. I've reported it as a bug already but yet to be addressed, annoyingly...