[FM 2022] - Dinamo Bucharest back in the top

TheRobert

I decided to make a career again with Dinamo, my soul team.

A short introduction. Dinamo was founded on May 14, 1948, just 5 months after the establishment of communism in Romania. The Dinamo team was owned by the Ministry of Internal Affairs. During the communist period, Dinamo had the greatest achievements. A European Champions Cup semi-final in 1984 with Liverpool and a Cup Winners' Cup semi-final in 1990 (in 1989 he saw communism, but the team was still from the communist period). Dinamo is also the first team in Romania to participate in the European Champions Cup.
Dinamo has the second largest record in Romania, after the biggest rival, Steaua. The team has won the championship 18 times, the Romanian Cup 13 times, the Romanian Super Cup twice and the League Cup once.
However, following a bad management of the former owner, continued by the current owner, Dinamo finished in the last two seasons on the 13th and 11th places. The club also has huge debts, going into insolvency this summer. So first I have to solve the financial problem. The club is currently kept alive by supporters, who own 20% of the shares and have raised about 1.7M euros in almost two years.
I will also play with the Romanian national team.

venire.png

The board's objective this season is to finish in the mid-table and only in the 2025-2026 season to finish in the top half. My objective, however, is different: to qualify for the Conference League this season.

obiectiv.png

Dinamo plays on Dinamo Stadium, with 15,032 seats, built in 1951.

Stadion.png

These are the rivals and derbies of the Dinamo team:

Rivali.png

These are the facilities of the team:

Faciliti.png

This is the team:

Lot.png

This will be the team and tactics this season:

Tactic.png

The media considers that we will finish on the 13th place, under the newly promoted FC U Craiova and FC Rapid.

Seasonpreview.png

In finance, we have a profit of 276k euros and a transfer budget of 0 euros.

Finane.png

Romania

At the national team, my goal is to qualify for the 2022 World Cup. Whether I do it at the play-off or I do it directly from the first place (which is very difficult, given that we are in a group with Germany), it is important to bring Romania back to the World Cup after 24 years.

In the matches of March, Romania won all 3 matches, with Liechtenstein, 5-0, Iceland, 2-0 and Northern Macedonia, 2-0 and we are on the 2nd place with equal points with Germany, but they have one more goal than us.

RezultateRomnia.png

ClasamentCupaMondialCalificri.png

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the preseason results. Good results, so that's good. Unfortunately, the first match is with the champion CFR Cluj, but fortunately they have a match in the UEFA Champions League, so I hope they are tired in the match with us and use the reserves.

RezultateDinamo.png

I would have shown you what transfers I made, but I didn't make any transfers.

20 hours ago, john1 said:

Good luck!

Thank you!

At the end of July we are on the 2nd place, 3 points from the 1st place, Farul Constanța, but they have 4 matches and we only 3.
In the first match of the season with CFR we made it 1-1 at home. The match was dominated by us, but we had problems with the completion. In the next away match I won 4-2. In the last match of July, I played with Botoșani at home and won 2-0.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

Same batch so far. No transfer.

Now let's see what the Romanian teams did in UCL and ECL in July.

UCL:
CFR Cluj:

CFR Cluj eliminated Shamrock Rovers 5-0 overall in round 1. Then, in round 2, they played with Alashkert, whom they defeated 4-2 overall and qualified in round 3, where they will play with Red Star Belgrade. At this moment CFR Cluj is qualified in the UEFA Conference League groups.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

Conference League:

CSU Craiova:

CSU Craiova played directly from round 2 Conference league, where it played with Petrocub Hîncești from the Republic of Moldova, which they defeated 6-1 overall.
In round 3 they fell very hard, with Andrelechht, so I don't think they will qualify. But at least they'll have an excuse.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

FCSB:
FCSB also played in round 2. They played with Panevezys from Lithuania. They had no reason not to qualify, so they defeated them 4-0 overall. In round 3 I will play with Hiberniann from Scotland. They don't have an easy opponent, but they should move on.

RezultateFCSB.png

Sepsi OSK:

Sepsi OSK also played in round 2, with Maccabi Tel-Aviv and were defeated 4-2 overall. However, Maccabi is a good team. They have an excuse. However, it seems that Hungarian investments have not been enough.

RezultateSepsiOSK.png

In August I won all 3 matches. With the rival CSU Craiova at home, we won 3-1. With Academica Clinceni away I won 3-0. In the most important match so far, with the rivals from FCSB we won 2-1, even if in the end we trembled due to a goal given by them in the 87th minute. We are still on the 2nd place in League 1 at one point but de Farul, 1st place, which has an extra match.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

Now let's see what the Romanian teams did in August in UCL, UEL and ECL.

UCL:
CFR Cluj:

CFR Cluj was eliminated by Red Star Belgrade in round 3, so it reached the UEL play-off where it played with Valur.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

UEL:
CFR Cluj:

As I said above, CFR Cluj reached the UEL play-off, where it played with Valur. They had no problem and qualified 5-1 overall and qualified in the UEL groups.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

In the UEL groups CFR Cluj draw in the hardest possible group, with Leicester, Sparta Prague and Lyon. However, he could take 3rd place and qualify for the Conference League.

ClasamentCFRCluj.png

Conference League:

CSU Craiova:

CSU Craiova was eliminated, as I predicted, by Anderlecht in round 3, but only 2-1 overall. That is, they drew at home, even if Anderlecht played with one player less. However, they played with a tough opponent.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

FCSB:
FCSB defeated Hibernian 3-2 overall. The return victory was in overtime. In the playoffs they played with Vitesse and were eliminated 4-2 overall.

RezultateFCSB.png

Also in August, due to the results, I was named Manager of the Month.

AntrenorulLunii.png

Edited by TheRobert

In September we had only two matches, with FC Argeș, won 1-0 and Gaz Metan Mediaș won 2-0. In Liga 1 we are also on the 2nd place at a point of Farul, the 1st place, which has an extra match.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

Romania

In September, I made my debut for the Romanian national team, in a match with Germany. It was not a very interesting match, only the tension of the match was. I adopted a defensive tactic for what I usually play. In the first half there was only one opportunity, ours, in which we escaped alone with the goalkeeper and missed. So at the break 0-0. In the 53rd minute we have a car, and the ball is sent, according to my instructions to Ionnuț Nedelcearu, who makes 1-0. I was left with that defensive tactic. We held on well, until in the 90 + 4 minute Muller passed to Havertz, who in my opinion is offside (I will put a picture below) and the ball enters the goal. We were just a few seconds away from a victory with Germany ... In the next match we played with Armenia, but we didn't do very well. In the 23rd minute it was 2-0 for Armenia. At the break I adopted a more offensive tactic. In the 71st minute, the Armenians receive a red card. In the 75th minute, in less than 40 seconds we give two beautiful goals from outside the box, one given by Vasile Mogoș and one by Ianis Hagi, and in the 78th minute Alexandru Cicâldău makes 3-2 for us. Unfortunately, this advantage lasted only two minutes, because in the 80th minute the Armenians equalized after Radu could not catch the ball, and the final result was 3-3. Sad that we did not win, now we have to beat Germany away to qualify for the World Cup directly. In the third match of September I played with Liechtenstein and I beat 10-0. In this match we broke the record for the biggest victory of the Romanian national team. A central defender scored three goals in this match. In the group we are on the 2nd place, two points away from Germany.

RezultateRomnia.png

Germany's goal that I say was offside:

image.png.0a04508973a46980cadf23419e7f981a.png

In October we won all 3 matches in Liga 1, including the match we had with Farul, which means that we are now in first place, 5 points behind Farul, who drew with Rapid. Also, I won the Romanian Cup match against Csikszereda 3-0 away.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

Due to the results, I was named the Manager of the Month.

AntrenorulLunii.png

Romania

Unfortunately, we didn't do so well at the Romanian national team. We lost the first match with Iceland, and in the second match with Northern Macedonia we only drew. However, we are on the 2nd place, tied for points with Iceland. Because we are not able to score goals when we attack, Germany is already qualified and it will be difficult to qualify for the dam, because Iceland no longer has a match with Germany, while we have a match with Germany away.

RezultateRomnia.png

Edited by TheRobert

It seems that the program is wrong, and in November I played only one match in the Romanian Cup, with FC Brașov, which we won 1-0.

RezultateDinamo.png

Romania

In November at the national team, although we defeated Armenia 4-0 and also scored 4 goals with Germany, but unfortunately we took 6 goals with the Germans, even if in the 90th minute it was 4-4 we did not manage to get the 2nd place, because Northern Macedonia can only confuse us, not Iceland. But I am also guilty, because I noticed too late that I had to change the goalkeeper because the old goalkeeper did not defend for the club team. Not that it mattered too much, but now I'm going to try to do my best for the national team.

RezultateRomnia.png

image.png.cd28aaae70476c83b63be3c4acec7306.png

December was not as successful as the others. Unfortunately, we won only one match, and in the rest we drew. Unfortunately, we drew with FCU Craiova and CS Mioveni, who were 12 at the time of the game.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

Now let's see what CFR Cluj did in the UEL groups.

UEL:
CFR Cluj:

CFR Cluj managed to get only one point in the UEL groups, failing to qualify at least in the Conference League.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

ClasamentCFRCluj.png

Claudiu Petrila from CFR Cluj was named the best young Romanian player, while Marco Ehmann, our player, was on the 3rd place.

CelmaiBunTnrJuctoralAnului.png

Edited by TheRobert

In January I lost the first match of this career, with Sepsi, a match in which I played in 8 people in the last 10 minutes, because two players were eliminated and one got injured and I had no changes. Otherwise only victories, with CFR CLuj away 2-0, with Botoșani away 4-1, with, Academica Clinceni 4-0 at home, with fierce rival FCSB 3-0 at home, with fierce rival CSU Craiova in 1-0 away. In Liga 1 we are on the first place, 9 points from the 2nd place, Farul Constanța.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

I was named Manager of the Month again.

AntrenorulLunii.png

I forgot to show you the preview of Youth Intake:

YouthIntakepreview.png

We also started February with a defeat, with FC Argeș, 2-0, but then followed 3 victories in a row, with Gaz Metan Mediaș, 1-0, FC Voluntari 2-0 and Chindia Târgoviște 3-0. In Liga 1 we are 11 points away from Farul after they drew with FCU Craiova and lost with FCSB, and the first two matches in March are with Farul (the first in the Romanian Cup and the second in Liga 1).

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

I lost the first match of the month, the one with Farul, in the Romanian Cup. In the second match with Farul, the one in Liga 1, I made it 1-1 after they scored from the penalty spot (which I didn't understand why a penalty was awarded) in the 90 + 3 minute. In the next match, we made 1-1, with UTA Arad, and in the last match of the month we won 5-0 with FCU Craiova. In Liga 1 we are only 9 points away from Farul (ie 4 points in the play-off, because the points are halved) and 13 points away from FCSB (ie 6 points in the play-off). We have two more matches, with Rapid and Mioveni. We have to win both, although with Rapid it will be difficult.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

Romania

In March I had only one national team friendly, with Latvia, which we won 7-0.

RezultateRomnia.png

In May I won only two matches, but there were enough to win the title, considering that one of them was with Farul. So Dinamo is the champion for the first time in 15 years! I hope that we will keep the title, and in UCL I want to get in groups, although it seems an ambitious objective.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

It seems that the training facilities have decreased ...

TrainingFacilities.png

The Liga 1 top scorer was Adrian Petre, followed by Vestenicky.

Golgheter.png

The best player in Liga 1 was Marco Ehmann with 7.55.

Celmaibunjuctor.png

Dinamo II promoted to Liga 2.

ClasamentLiga3.png

image.thumb.png.20d3fd31f0d4b013c2b3cf13f3e53fb6.png

In Liga 2, Voluntari and Academica Clinceni were relegated.

ClasamentLiga1.png

FC Argeș defeated CSU Craiova in the play-off for the Conference League and will play in the Confrence League.

ClasamentLiga1.png

From Liga 2 to Liga 1, Hermannstadt and Poli Timișoara promoted.

ClasamentLiga2.png

Key players this season:

PlamenIliev.png

StelianoFilip.png

AndrePinto.png

MarcoEhmann.png

DeianSorescu.png

CatalinItu.png

MichelEspinosa.png

AlexandruRu.png

MirkoIvanovski.png

CosminMatei.png

GabrielTorje.png

TomasVestenicky.png

3 hours ago, Muttley84 said:

Yet another season of Dinamo being overpowered in FM compared to real life. Winning the title in the first season with a team battling relegation is some achievement. Congrats!

Yes, another year when we are overpowered. Thanks btw!

In round 1 UCL I will play with NS Mura, from Slovenia.

UCL.png

In round 2 UCL, if I pass Mura I will play with Slavia Prague. After Dinamo Zagreb, he is the toughest opponent.

UCL.png

If somehow we are eliminated by Mura (I don't even want to think about it) in round 2 of the Conference League we will play with Dudelange or NSI.

ECL.png

Romania

In June we played in the Nations League with Serbia and Sweden. With Serbia we lost 4-1, and with Sweden 3-0. I'm not interested in this competition, and it's not important for the board.

RezultateRomnia.png

ClasamentNationsLeague.png

It seems that the management of the team has concluded a partnership with PSG, through which we can borrow players from them and any offer we accept for a player, if PSG comes with the same offer we must accept it. From all this collaboration, PSG will give us 123k euros annually, which means a lot for us.

Parteneriat.png

46 minutes ago, TheRobert said:

It seems that the management of the team has concluded a partnership with PSG, through which we can borrow players from them and any offer we accept for a player, if PSG comes with the same offer we must accept it. From all this collaboration, PSG will give us 123k euros annually, which means a lot for us.

Parteneriat.png

This sounds great!

We started the season with a defeat in the Romanian Super Cup, but then followed a 3-1 victory with Mura at home. Then I lost to Faro 1 in League 1 3-1. In the return match with Mura, we won 2-0. Then followed a new derby with FCSB in which I made 2-2, but in which I played with the reserves, because in a few days I had a match with Slavia Prague. In the match with Slavia Prague at home, in the round we won 2-1. In that match we dominated, although I didn't even expect to win. Then followed a match with Botoșani won 3-1, and then the return with Slavia Prague, to Prague, where, surprisingly, we made 0-0 and qualified in round 3. I did not expect to qualify! In the last match of the month I played with Hermannstadt and won 1-0. In round 3 UCL we will play with Zion, who has no players, so we should qualify. If we pass Zion (which I hope will happen) we will play with Olympiacos or Midtjylland in the playoffs, ie the toughest opponent after Shakhtar. If Zion eliminates us (I don't want to think about that) in the UEL play-off, we will play with the loser between Astana and Dinamo Zagreb.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

UCL.png

UCL.png

UEL.png

Only one player came to us in July, free of charge, because his contract expired:

Veniri.png

JuanBauza.png

In July we sold 3 players and loaned another 3:

Plecri.png

Now let's see what the other Romanian teams did in the European competitions:

Conference League:

FCSB:

FCSB played with AIK and, surprisingly, they qualified 4-1 overall. I expected them to be eliminated.

RezultateFCSB.png

Farul Constanța:

Farul played with Osijek and qualified 5-3 overall. Another good result!

RezultateFarulConstanta.png

FC Argeș:

FC Argeș played with Buducnost in round 2 and, although I expected them to be eliminated, FC Argeș eliminated Buducnost 8-0 overall.

RezultateFCArge.png

On 21/11/2021 at 18:22, Sheriff7 said:

Great work mate.Better luck next time with national team. 

Thanks! I really don't understand what's going on at the national team. Maybe the players are not adapted to my game style, or maybe they don't show interest. I have no idea!

In August we managed to qualify for the UEFA Champions League groups! We defeated Zion 4-0 overall and Olympiacos 3-2 overall, with a draw at home and a victory in Greece. However, in the last phase of the second match, Olympiacos hit the bar after I gave them a ball as a gift. In League 1 we are on the 4th place, at 4 points of FCSB, the 1st place.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In the UCL groups we drew with Atletico Madrid, Leipzig and Club Brugge. It's a hard group. Club Brugge has very good players, I don't know if we will get at least the 3rd place.

ClasamentDinamo.png

After qualifying in the UCL groups, I asked the management to improve the training and youth facilities and they accepted. I think so, if we have 14.4M euros in the account. Unfortunately, I do not have a transfer budget.

TrainingFacilities.png

YouthFacilities.png

I didn't buy any more players in August, but I sent two players on loan.

Plecri.png

Cătălin Măgureanu, our player, was named Player of the Month:

JuctorulLunii.png

Now let's see what the other Romanian teams did in Europe.

Conference League:
FCSB:

In round 3, FCSB played with Olexandriya from Ukraine. In Ukraine they lost 2-0, and at home they made 1-1, so FCSB was eliminated.

RezultateFCSB.png

Farul Constanța:

In round 3, Farul Constanța played with Molde. At home it was 1-1, and away it lost 2-1, so Farul was eliminated.

FC Argeș:

FC Argeș played in round 3 with Young Boys and, surprisingly, although they lost 2-1 at home, they won in Switzerland on penalties and qualified for the play-offs. This is a surprise! In the play-off FC Argeș played with Kortrijk from Belgium. In Belgium, FC Argeș won 1-0, and at home they made 1-1. FC Argeș qualified for the Conference League groups! I did not expect!

RezultateFCArge.png

In the Conference League groups, FC Argeș will play with Napoli, Hartberg and Apollon Limassol. Hartberg and Apollon Limassol do not have very good players, so they should get the 2nd place.

ClasamentFCArge.png

In September, in Liga 1, we won 4 matches, and in one we drew. But, in UCL, we lost all 3 matches, with Leipzig, 4-1, with Atletico, 3-0 and with Club Brugge, 2-1.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

Gabriel Torje, our player was named the Best Player of the Month again, while Cătălin Măgureanu was on the 3rd place.

JuctorulLunii.png

I was named the Manager of the Month:

AntrenorulLunii.png

Romania

In September, at the national team, we played with Montenegro and Serbia. With Montenegro we won 3-1, and with Serbia we won 2-1. I did not expect to win with Serbia.

RezultateRomnia.png

In October I had only 4 matches. Two were in League 1 and two in UCL. In the first match of the month, with FCU Craiova we lost 2-1. After that we got the first victory in UCL with Club Brugge, 1-0. The next match was with Leipzig in UCL, a match we lost 6-1. In the last match of the season we won 3-1 against FC Argeș.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

Cătălin Măgureanu was named Player of the Month.

JuctorulLunii.png

Romania

In October at the national team we had matches with Sweden and Montenegro in the Nations League. With Sweden we made 4-4, and with Montenegro we won 3-0. Finally, we finished the Nations League in 3rd place, tied with Sweden, in 2nd place.

RezultateRomnia.png

In November we only had two matches. We played the last match in UCL, with Atletico Madrid, in Spain and, surprisingly, we won 2-0. The second match was with CFR Cluj in the Romanian Cup, which we won 4-0. Now the World Cup is being played, so there are no matches.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

Since I have more money, I brought two free players.

Veniri.png

OussamaTannane.png

TokmacNguen.png

Romania

In November we only played a friendly with Scotland, which we won 2-0.

RezultateRomnia.png

Now let's see what FC Argeș did in the Conference League groups.

FC Argeș won two matches, drew and lost three matches. So he made 7 points. However, these 7 points were needed to get 2nd place and qualify further. Good for them!

RezultateFCArge.png

ClasamentFCArge.png

This year's Youth Intake is even weaker ... Only one good player. I'll change the HoYD as soon as possible. But still, it says 4 and a half stars, so maybe that Winger is very good.

YouthIntakepreview.png

53 minutes ago, Sheriff7 said:

Very good. CL draw was difficult but you had some great results there. Also balkans neighbors (Montenegro national team) looks quite  awful.

Indeed, it was a difficult group, but we were only one point away from the Europa League. If Leipzig had drawn Club Brugge in the first match or if I had drawn in the first match with them, then I would have been in the Europa League.

In January we made only two draws and 5 victories (one in the Romanian Cup and one with FCSB in Liga 1). We are still in 2nd place, two points behind FCSB.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In January we bought 3 players, spending a total of 7M euros.

Veniri.png

AdrianPaun.png

NediljkoLabrovic.png

DhurghamIsmail.png

In January I gave a player to Chindia for free (his contract expired, they signed a contract and I decided to give it so that I would not pay his salary) and I gave a player as a loan.

Plecri.png

I also won the Manager of the Month:

AntrenorulLunii.png

In February I won almost all the matches, except the first one, with Chindia. We are now in first place in League 1, tied for points with FCSB.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

This month I sold two players who were unhappy, I sold another player whose contract expired and I sent another 3 as a loan.

Plecri.png

I also won the Manager of the Month again, for the third time this season and the second time in a row.

AntrenorulLunii.png

FC Argeș was eliminated in extratime by Sporting in the Conference League. However, congratulations to them for getting there!

RezultateFCArge.png

Even in March, we didn't end up with only victories due to the draw with Rapid. But we managed to qualify for the semifinals of the Romanian Cup, where we will play with the great rival FCSB. In League 1 I am still on the 1st place, but at one point in front of FCSB.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

CupaRomniei.png

I won the Manager of the Month for the third time in a row.

AntrenorulLunii.png

Romania

At the Romanian national team, we finally had a good month in a competition that interests me! We had the first match of the EURO Qualifiers with Switzerland, in Basel, a match that we dominated and won 2-1, thanks to the free kick goal of Ianis Hagi and due to the header of Adrian Petre, the goal scorer in Liga 1. The second match of the month was with Estonia, in Bucharest, which we won 6-1.

RezultateRomnia.png

ClasamentEUROCalificri.png

I didn't win all the matches in April either, but I drew with Farul in Liga 1 in the play-off and with FCSB in the Romanian Cup, but in this match I played with the reserves.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

It seems that the U19 team reached the Youth League semi-final, where it was defeated by Manchester City U18 2-1.

RezultateDinamoU19.png

I won the title of Manager of the Month again, for the tenth time in this career, for the fourth time in a row and for the fifth time this season.

AntrenorulLunii.png

In May we won the title, but also the Romanian Cup. We could have won the title in the match with the great rival, FCSB if we had at least drawn, but unfortunately then we had the first defeat after 7 months. However, we eliminated them from the Romanian Cup after beating them 2-0 in the return leg, and in the final we played with CS Mioveni and won 2-0. Now I hope that FCSB will be just as competitive in the Conference League next season.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

Hermannstadt and Politehnica Timișoara have relegated to Liga 2, and FC Argeș has the chance to qualify for the Conference League again if they beat UTA Arad and CSU Craiova.

ClasamentLiga1.png

U Cluj and FC Voluntari promoted, while Concordia Chiajna and Academica Clinceni played with Sepsi OSK, respectively FCU Craiova and were defeated.

ClasamentLiga2.png

Dinamo II finished 1st in the Liga 2 play-out.

ClasamentLiga2.png

The budget for the new season is 8.3M euros.

Finane.png

image.thumb.png.0485f6fbe9d086c3364493dacb128a44.png

Now let's see the key players of this season:

NediljkoLabrovic.png

DhurghamIsmail.png

AndrePinto.png

MarcoEhmann.png

DeianSorescu.png

AdrianPaun.png

MichelEspinosa.png

JuanBauza.png

OussamaTannane.png

TokmacNguen.png

TomasVestenicky.png

MihaiEanu.png

PlamenIliev.png

DenizGiafer.png

StelianoFilip.png

AndreiRadu.png

AlexandruRu.png

CatalinItu.png

AndreiFlorescu.png

AhmedBani.png

CtlinMgureanu.png

Edited by TheRobert

CSU Craiova managed to qualify for the Conference League after defeating UTA Arad who defeated FC Argeș.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

On 01/12/2021 at 23:48, Sheriff7 said:

Great season.:applause:

Yes, it really was! I hope to be able to take at least 3rd place in the UCL groups this year.

The Board agreed with my request to improve the youth facilities again.

YouthFacilities.png

8 hours ago, Sheriff7 said:

You had a very difficult draw mate,even Club Brugge is a very good team.

Yes I know. But we were just one point behind them.

In June I had only one friendly, with Krasnodar, in which I made it 0-0, although I dominated. Only one friendly because I forgot to organize friendly matches.

RezultateDinamo.png

In round 1 UCL we will play with Ludogorets. We drew well, it could have been worse. If we pass Ludogorets, then we will play with Omonoia. If not, then we'll play against Murata in San Marino.

UCL.png

UCL.png

ConferenceLeague.png

I made 6 transfers, one of which was from rival FCSB.

Veniri.png

JakubBrabec.png

DariusOlaru.png

AmorLayouni.png

Josemi.png

MihaiAlecu.png

PrinceRuhirika.png

We sold 2 players:

Plecri.png

Romania

In June, we had only one match at the Romanian national team, with Northern Macedonia away, which we won 3-1. At the moment we are still in 1st place in the EURO Qualifiers, tied for points with Denmark.

RezultateRomnia.png

ClasamentEUROCalificri.png

Edited by TheRobert

In July, we won the Romanian Super Cup in extratime against FCSB. In round 1 UCL we eliminated Ludogorets with 8-1 overall. In round 2 UCL we played only the first match with Omonoia, which I won 4-1 away. In Liga 1 we made two draws and won a match.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In July we sold 7 players, from which we got 1.2M euros. I also loaned another 8 players.

Veniri.png

In round 3 UCL we will play with the Red Star Belgrade.

UCL.png

I will show you in August what the other Romanian teams did in Europe Conference League, because they only played one match.

We managed to qualify for the UCL groups again! We drew with Omonoia in the second round, then defeated Belgrade Red Star 6-1 overall and then defeated Kisvarda 7-0. The match with Kisvarda was the most important not only because we qualified in the UCL groups, but also because of a rivalry between Romania and Hungary.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

This year, too, I was not lucky in the draw in the UCL groups, even worse. This year we will play with PSG, Leipzig and Napoli in groups. I don't expect 3rd place.

ClasamentDinamo.png

I bought a single player in August, an 18-year-old player from Ecuador for 1.2M euros.

Veniri.png

RolandoCedeno.png

I sold a player in August and sent a player on loan.

Plecri.png

I was named August Manager of the Month:

AntrenorulLunii.png

Now is the time to see what the other Romanian teams have done in Europe.

Conference league:
FCSB:

FCSB were eliminated in the Conference League of Ghent play-offs in overtime with 3-2 overall. In round 2 he eliminated AIK again with 2-1 overall, and in round 3 he eliminated Tobyl with 4-1 overall.

RezultateFCSB.png

Farul Constanța:

Farul was eliminated by AEK Athens in round 3 of the Conference league 3-1 overall after beating Coleraine 4-1 overall in round 2.

CSU Craiova:

CSU Craiova managed to qualify for the Conference League groups after defeating Rukh Brest in round 2 with 4-1 overall, Apollon Limassol in round 3 with 4-3 overall and Vitesse in the play-offs with 3-1 generally.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

In the Conference League groups CSU Craiova will play with Lille, Standard Liege and Lechia. It will be difficult for them to take 2nd place.

ClasamentCSUCraiova.png