TheRobert

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Cheez3y said:

Cedeno looks spicy.

Indeed, it is very good. The best peak in League 1, at just 18 years old. Too bad he's not Romanian.

16 hours ago, Sheriff7 said:

Another awfull draw mate:lol:But thats CL.

Looks like I'm out of luck in the UCL groups. However, any group was lighter than that. We drew into the hardest group.

In September we lost only one match, with Leipzig in UCL. I'm not upset that we lost, but we'm upset that we had 2-0 at the half-time and lost.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

Romania

In September I returned to the national team. I had my first match with Denmark, a nice match, which I won 5-2. That gives victory! In the second match of the month I played with Switzerland and won 1-0. At the moment we are on the first place, 3 points away from Denmark, the 2nd place.

RezultateRomnia.png

ClasamentEUROCalificri.png

In October we got our first victory in UCL, with PSG! Although they scored the first goal in the 15th minute, in the 37th minute Ramos gave us a penalty and Sorescu scored from the penalty spot. Then, in the 81st minute, from the corner, Marco Ehmann scored for 2-1 and that's how the match ends. Unfortunately, with Napoli, although we led, we lost 3-1 away.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

Romania

In October we lost the first points, with Northern Macedonia, a match in which we only drew after they gave us a goal in the 90 + 2 minute. But it's not a problem, because we qualified for EURO 2024. We have only one more match, with Denmark, and if we draw, we finish on first place.

RezultateRomnia.png

1 hour ago, Cheez3y said:

Really nice Ws vs Denmark and Switzerland.

Indeed, some nice victories. I hope to get 1st place!

Edited by TheRobert

In November we suffered our first defeat in Liga 1, against FCSB, a match in which we played with the reserves, because at 3 days we had a match with Leipzig in which we drew, but until the 81st minute we had 2-1.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

31 minutes ago, Sheriff7 said:

Great job!

Thanks!

Romania

In November we had only one match in the EURO 2024 qualifiers, with Denmark, a match in which we drew, which guaranteed us the 1st place.

RezultateRomnia.png

We didn't lose a game in December. We drew in the first match with PSG! 3-3, although in the 60th minute we had 3-1. I don't know what happens when we always concede goals in the end. However, this draw guaranteed me 3rd place, leaving PSG out of European competitions.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

In the First Knockout Round in the Europa League we will play with Bologna.

UEL.png

Andrei Florescu won the title of Best Romanian Young Player.

CelmaiBunTnrJuctoralAnului.png

The first 3 best foreign players in Liga 1 are 3 of my players, led by Vestenicky.

CelmaiBunTnrJuctoralAnului.png

Conference League:

CSU Craiova:

CSU Craiova obtained only the 3rd place in the Conference League groups. The truth is that they didn't even have an easy group.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

ClasamentCSUCraiova.png

58 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Just caught up with this, great progress. To be beating PSG is absolutely crazy! How is the Ecuadorian fellow getting on?

Indeed, the victory with PSG was extraordinary. We could have beaten them in the second game too, considering that in the 60th minute it was 3-1 for us, but we noticed that UCL always gives up in the end.

Cedeno looks pretty good. Although he started quite weak, in 2024, since when I play him Poacher he scored 4 goals in 5 matches.

RolandoCedeno.png

Edited by TheRobert

In February we only had victories, except for the second match with Bologna in which we drew. So we managed to qualify further in the Europa League!

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

I was named the Manager of the Month in February.

AntrenorulLunii.png

Cedeno was named Player of the Month in February.

JuctorulLunii.png

Unfortunately in the Second Knockout Round we will play with Arsenal ...

UEL.png

Unfortunately, although we defeated Arsenal 2-0 at home, we could not qualify for the UEL quarterfinals. They defeated us in London 4-1, the goal of the qualification coming after the ball hit my central defender and entered the goal, in the 90 + 2 minute. Anyway, we didn't even deserve to qualify, considering that we had only one shot on goal in the second match.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

We won Liga 1 again, for the third time in a row. However, we did not manage to qualify for the Romanian Cup final, but we played with the reserves in both matches with Farul in semi-finals. Farul qualifies for the 2nd place in the Conference League, and CSU Craiova will play a match with the winner between Chindia Târgoviște and CFR Cluj, and the winner will go to the Conference League. FCSB will not play in the Conference League next year!

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

I won the Manager of the Month in May.

AntrenorulLunii.png

Andrei Florescu won the Player of the Month in May.

JuctorulLunii.png

FCU Craiova and CS Mioveni were relegated to Liga 2, and U Cluj and FC Rapid will play the play-offs with 4th place, respectively 3rd place in Liga 2.

ClasamentLiga1.png

Politehnica Timișoara and Academica Clinceni promoted in Liga 1, and Viitorul Târgu Jiu and Concordia Chiajna will play with FC Rapid, respectively U Cluj to promote in Liga 1.

ClasamentLiga2.png

FC Argeș won the Romanian Cup after defeating Farul Constanța in the final, so it qualifies for the Conference League.

CupaRomniei.png

Manchester City won UCL after beating Chelsea in the final.

UCL.png

Manchester United won the Europa League after defeating OM 3-0 in the final.

UEL.png

Feyenoord won the Conference League after defeating Juventus in the final.

ConferenceLeague.png

The transfer budget is 7.6M euros, so it should be enough.

Finane.png

Key players this season:

NediljkoLabrovic.png

DhurghamIsmail.png

MarcoEhmann.png

JakubBrabec.png

DeianSorescu.png

Josemi.png

DariusOlaru.png

AmorLayouni.png

OussamaTannane.png

TokmacNguen.png

RolandoCedeno.png

MihaiEanu.png

RicardoGrigore.png

DenizGiafer.png

AndreiRadu.png

AdrianPaun.png

PrinceRuhirika.png

AndreiFlorescu.png

AhmedBani.png

MihaiAlecu.png

RobertMoldoveanu.png

TomasVestenicky.png

image.thumb.png.c8f2fab238dc8acd9e1cec32593f145b.png

18 minutes ago, Cheez3y said:

How is the real Steaua doin?

Unfortunately I don't think any of the remaining team could claim as being the "real Steaua" - it should be more to it than just the name, and unfortunately for the fans, both clubs (FCSB and CSA) fail at some criteria :(. We also have 2 Dinamo, 3 Rapid, 2 Craiova, used to have 2 Poli Timisoara... so Romanian leagues really are a mess right now... 

29 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Unfortunately I don't think any of the remaining team could claim as being the "real Steaua" - it should be more to it than just the name, and unfortunately for the fans, both clubs (FCSB and CSA) fail at some criteria :(. We also have 2 Dinamo, 3 Rapid, 2 Craiova, used to have 2 Poli Timisoara... so Romanian leagues really are a mess right now... 

Oh ok. 

Didnt know that, it sounds like a total mess.

53 minutes ago, Cheez3y said:

Another nice season.

How is the real Steaua doin?

Steaua escaped relegation again.

ClasamentLiga2.png

33 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Thanks to the thieving and corrupt owners from Romanian League.

3 minutes ago, Cheez3y said:

Oh ok. 

Didnt know that, it sounds like a total mess.

It really is!

Romania climbed to 15th place in the table of coefficients, so the champion will play in round 2, 2nd place also in round 2 UCL, the winner of the Romanian Cup will play in round 3 Europa League, and two other places in Liga 1 will qualify in round 2 Conference League.

Coeficieni.png

In June we had the pre-season and we won all the matches.

RezultateDinamo.png

We brought in two players, a central defender and an AMR.

Veniri.png

DanijelAcimovic.png

KeylorTorres.png

Romania

Also in June we had EURO 2024, in which we got only one point and that with Norway. It means Kosovo beat us!

RezultateRomnia.png

ClasamentEURO.png

16 hours ago, Cheez3y said:

Acimovic looks spicy, Looks like a steal for this money.

A Costa Rican wonderkid! Yummy.

He was in the top 20 at a youth award. I don't remember the name of the award.

We started the season with the Romanian Super Cup. In July we only had victories. The biggest victory was with Dundalk in round 2 UCL, 10-0.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In round 3 UCL we will play with Copenhagen. He is an opponent of our level, but I expect a qualification.

UCL.png

In July, we made four transfers, spending a total of 9.75M euros.

Veniri.png

OndrejKarafiat.png

LeonGuwara.png

AdamKarabec.png

ZhivkoIvanov.png

This month I sold 8 players and sent 4 players as a loan.

Plecri.png

1 hour ago, karanhsingh said:

Both the youngsters look great, and already a good scoring record for country by Keylor!

Really. Both are already starters in the team and both have already scored two goals. Acimovic is very good at corners.

If we pass Kobenhavn, in the UCL play-off we will play with Ludogorets or Qarabag. So if we pass Kobenhavn we should easily qualify in the UCL groups.

UCL.png

If we are eliminated by Kobenhavn, then in the UEL play-off we will play with the winner between Legia Warsaw and GIF Sundsvall

UEL.png

We didn't suffer any defeats in August either, winning all the matches. We eliminated Kobenhavn 9-4 overall in round 3 and Ludogorets 13-1 overall in the playoffs. In Liga 1 we are on the first place, 3 points away from Farul Constanța, 2nd place.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

This year we have a lighter group in the UCL groups. We play with Milan, the Italian champion, Borussia Dortmund and Dynamo Kiev. I don't know if we have a chance of 2nd place, but we must take 3rd place.

ClasamentDinamo.png

In August, I bought a single player, an 18-year-old Ivorian goalkeeper, whom I sent to the second team.

Veniri.png

FredDiabate.png

In August I sold 3 players and sent one as a loan.

Plecri.png

Now let's see what the other Romanian teams did in Europe.

Conference League:

FC Argeș:

FC Argeș eliminated Dinamo-Auto Tiraspol 6-0 overall in round 2. In round 3 FC Argeș played with Zeljeznicar which they eliminated 4-3 overall. In the play-off, FC Argeș lost to Krasnodar and, although I expected them to be eliminated by them, they qualified at the limit with 4-3 in general.

RezultateFCArge.png

In the Conference League groups FC Argeș will play with Dundalk (the ones we beat 10-0), Aalborg and Anderlecht. FC Argeș could take the 2nd place.

ClasamentFCArge.png

Farul Constanța:

Farul played with Alashkert in round 2, which he eliminated 5-0 overall. In round 3, Farul played with Midtjylland, which he eliminated 2-0 overall. In the play-off Farul played with Portimonese, who eliminated them 5-3 overall.

RezultateFarulConstanta.png

CSU Craiova:

CSU Craiova played with Banga in round 2, which they eliminated 5-1 overall. In round 3 you played with Thun, whom they eliminated 4-3 overall. In the playoffs, however, they had a tough opponent. They played with Bologna, who eliminated them 5-0 overall.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

In October I won all the matches. We defeated AC Milan 2-0! We are on the first place in UCL and if Borussia Dortmund draws or loses with AC Milan and we win with Dynamo Kiev the next stage we qualify in the round of 16 UCL.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

Romania

I forgot to show you the results from the national team in September, so now I will show you the results from September. I'm not very interested in the Nations League, the only match that interests me in this group is with Romania's rival, Hungary. We won the first match with Hungary 2-1, but we lost the one in Hungary 4-0.

RezultateRomnia.png

ClasamentNationsLeague.png