Purchase price and very high wages

The AI is paying too much for certain players and raising players' salaries a lot. Players are asking for a very high pay raise as well. In my save there are several players receiving astronomical wages without earning them.

It's become more difficult to sign players (that's good), but I think paying so much money at Hakimi will hurt clubs in the future. Hakimi is definitely not worth what they paid for him, not counting his salary.

Screenshot_20211111-231755.png

Screenshot_20211111-232934.png

Screenshot_20211111-232939.png

Screenshot_20211111-232946.png

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, brunotoddy said:

I also noticed a very large amount of players per team. It's a big problem to hire a lot of good players and young prospects and not give them playing time, so it would be better to keep them in a team that lets them play so they can develop.

I would argue in real-life the biggest teams do just this which is why some players don't ever fulfill their potential - look at Chelsea for instance where the likes of Lamptey had to move on to get first team football etc.

(this isn't a new thing, Spurs in the 2000's made a habit of buying up the best British youngsters and letting them rot on the sidelines)