Problem Deleting Teams

XenoExclusive

Hey everyone.

I've created a team in my editor, and naturally I am made unable to proceed to starting a game without deleting a team. England is unselectable etc, I know this is normal. I know I need to delete a team in my league or one below and do some shuffling. But the problem is, when I highlight a team to delete in the editor and 'delete item', the editor crashes :S

Is this a common error with this version? Does this mean I'm not able to do what I do with every version and make my own team? :(

That just makes a lower league comp have an extra team, still not letting me pick england when starting a new game...

I guess the only thing I could do is transfer a team to a foreign league that I will not be starting a game with so a different team is unselectable and would not effect me. Oh well.

That just makes a lower league comp have an extra team, still not letting me pick england when starting a new game...

I guess the only thing I could do is transfer a team to a foreign league that I will not be starting a game with so a different team is unselectable and would not effect me. Oh well.

What he is saying is take the team out of ANY league. If you are moving Carslie out of League 1, then just take away the League 1 setting, you don't have to set a new league for the team. Place your team in instead. You have to do more than that I believe to get drawn into the cups the first season though (I believe)

Archived