Penalty check working in my disadvantage

It's starting to happen more and more frequently that a penalty check is being made, in the middle of me still having the ball in a dangerous position. And play is paused, my attack is interrupted. The verdict is no penalty. And the opposition team gets the dead ball play. 

I don't like this. I'm being punished for potentiallly being fouled.

Edited by Rehnzz

But you play advantage until the ball is out of play unless it's completely obvious or outrageous. And if the review shows no foul, and i had the ball, clearly i should get the ball back in the position i was. I don't know why you are defending poor game design by unheard of scenarios.

It's not the fact i dislike VAR in any way. What i dislike is losing a ball i had at my feet in a dangerous position because the referee made a mistake blowing his whistle. That is not how it works.

Edited by Rehnzz

Red team makes a questionable tackle that the referee wants a closer look at and blows his whistle to stop play while blue team are inside the penalty box controlling the ball and attack . Referee decides the tacklle wasn't bad enough to warrant a card or penalty. Red team gets a free kick.

How can you defend that as part of the modern game?

It's poor game design and it'd be real nice if you rewarded your loyal playerbase with taking critisism instead of deflecting it arrogantly as you always do.

• FrazT locked this topic

You offered no evidence one way or the other in your opening post and all I said was that the game code is not written in such a way as to disadvantage one team or the other.  I am also not defending the game and certainly not deflecting criticism and personally I object to your assertion that my reply was in any way arrogant. If you think this is wrong, report it in the Bugs forum.