In-game editor from Epic games not working on Gamepass

Greetings
I have Game Pass for PC and I downloaded and installed FM22 yesterday. I am from India.
I tried to download the in-game editor from the game itself, but for some reason I am unable to buy it because the regions shows United States and I can't change it. Thus, I decided to purchase the editor from Epic Games. Stupid, I know, 

1) Can I still somehow use the editor or should I get a refund?
2) How do I buy the editor from the microsoft store if I cant change country to India?
3) If I do manage to buy the editor, will I be able to use it if I install the game again on another laptop?

Thanks

Just now, JordanMillward_1 said:

You won't be able to use the in-game editor purchased from one platform on a different platform. I'd get in touch with Epic and get a refund.

Thanks for the reply. I got the refund.
Just cant figure out why I cant buy the editor from the game itself, and why the region is locked at US.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, parashar said:

Thanks for the reply. I got the refund.
Just cant figure out why I cant buy the editor from the game itself, and why the region is locked at US.

The editor should now be available to purchase via the in-game store on Game Pass and Windows Store versions of FM22.

If you're still having any issues doing so, please contact our support team directly here - https://fm22.info/SupportTicket

Thanks.