Add option to stop touchline tablet transparency

Shrewnaldo

It would be very useful to add an option that stopped the touchline tablet from becoming transparent whenever the ball is behind it.

This should have two ways to activate:

1. In the match settings drop-down, an option to permanently set it to never become transparent

2. a tick-box on the bottom-right of the touchline tablet itself to toggle transparency on/off

This would allow you to bring up the touchline tablet, pause the game and actually read what it says

• 2 months later...

I was just about to add this one myself, but I did a search because I couldn't believe that I'm the only one who finds this incredibly annoying. In fact I find it astonishing that we're the only two to raise it unless it's happening to others and they just don't know why. (I found out why via a Google search.)

I have the game paused, go to look up some information and get... this:

01Touchpad.thumb.png.c38a8b4ad79e42d255a8c2ea8006cd37.png

What am I supposed to do with that? How am I supposed to use it in any constructive way? If I look really, really hard, if I STARE at the thing, then maybe, perhaps I can see enough of the opposition player's name to be able to click through on it to their details page. But that's it. If I want to see any of the other data on the tablet, I'm out of luck. It is flat out unusable.

I just don't understand what the point of implementing this was, unless it's just "transparency is kewl". If I click on the tablet then I. Want. To. See. The. Tablet.

And if I have the game paused I cannot for the life of me understand what earthly advantage I get from having the tablet transparent so that I can see where the ball is frozen in mid flight.

I completely agree with the proposals in the earlier post.

• 8 months later...