Recreating iconic players

Hi guys,

Just had this idea watching a couple of videos on YT looking back on very iconic players (mainly from 90's and 00's) and I wondered if some of you'd be interested in trying to recreate iconic players in last version of the game?

Let me explain: I was wondering which attributes do I need to have a player in FM21 playing as Guti, which role and duty should I gave to him and in which tactic, in order to mimic him when he was at his prime?

Same thing with players like Zidane, Gerrard, Edgar Davids, Redondo, Recoba, Riquelme...

And of course, which players from the current FM versions would be the most accurate to mimic this or this player!

Anyone? :)

7 hours ago, Delial said:

Hi guys,

Just had this idea watching a couple of videos on YT looking back on very iconic players (mainly from 90's and 00's) and I wondered if some of you'd be interested in trying to recreate iconic players in last version of the game?

Let me explain: I was wondering which attributes do I need to have a player in FM21 playing as Guti, which role and duty should I gave to him and in which tactic, in order to mimic him when he was at his prime?

Same thing with players like Zidane, Gerrard, Edgar Davids, Redondo, Recoba, Riquelme...

And of course, which players from the current FM versions would be the most accurate to mimic this or this player!

Anyone? :)

There are historical custom databases out there which I think will be a good start.

Il y a 9 heures, zyfon5 a dit :

There are historical custom databases out there which I think will be a good start.

Yeah I know but it's more fun to discover how people interpret attributes from those players.
And above all, which tactics are the best to make them shine. I guess playing a Gerrard-like within a 2-man midfield is a bit suicidal.