If you partner with Microsoft at least make sure it works!!

I have stuck with SI throughout the mess of telling tablets owners that they’re discontinuing the game.

I bought an Xbox x for £400

Remote play has completely stopped working and Microsoft help line keeps saying a message that something is broken when I give them my number to contact me for support,

don’t wash your hands of this SI. That’s a lot of money for a broken product and support.

3 minutes ago, FulchesterFred said:

I have stuck with SI throughout the mess of telling tablets owners that they’re discontinuing the game.

I bought an Xbox x for £400

Remote play has completely stopped working and Microsoft help line keeps saying a message that something is broken when I give them my number to contact me for support,

don’t wash your hands of this SI. That’s a lot of money for a broken product and support.

And I forgot the £10 a month. Shall we give you and Microsoft some more cash if you can’t afford phone support?

On 14/11/2021 at 18:55, FulchesterFred said:

That’s a lot of money for a broken product and support.

All things indicate they dont invest a lot of time in this version of the game (I wont go as far to say they dont care). I got a refund for my copy of FMXbox for PC after finding out how broken it is and different to FM Touch, so gonna be the first time in over 10 years I dont own a version of the game...