Club Captain problem

I had a comparable problem where the captain changed occured but the players didn't aknowledge it. It may be linked to making a first transfer day one (not sure).

I have a savefile and will update this message with it as soon as I understand how to do that.

Edit: hmm I'm having trouble uploading the file. The site tells me that the maximum size is 9 Mo, when the savefile is 42 Mo...

Edited by José-Manuel Malfleury

14 hours ago, José-Manuel Malfleury said:

I had a comparable problem where the captain changed occured but the players didn't aknowledge it. It may be linked to making a first transfer day one (not sure).

I have a savefile and will update this message with it as soon as I understand how to do that.

Edit: hmm I'm having trouble uploading the file. The site tells me that the maximum size is 9 Mo, when the savefile is 42 Mo...

You can upload saves through the game.

Settings -> Support & Legal -> Report an issue.

@MikaelSGood to know, thanks. Unfortunately it made my game crash when sending the file heheh. I'll retry.

The workaround I found (if players don't acknowledge a captain change) was to change again to a pair of captains that my players wouldn't be upset with, then change back again to the two I wanted. All players reacted to both of these new changes, and don't seem to mind me having changed captain thrice in one day.

• SI Staff
49 minutes ago, José-Manuel Malfleury said:

The workaround I found (if players don't acknowledge a captain change) was to change again to a pair of captains that my players wouldn't be upset with, then change back again to the two I wanted. All players reacted to both of these new changes, and don't seem to mind me having changed captain thrice in one day.

The way I set things up in game the players only react to the 'current' captain rather than switching them, this was to prevent people feeling they're 'messed things up' if they accidentally made a mistake and appointed the wrong captain (so this is intentional - which not 'wholly' realistic, it allows people to make accidental mistakes in the UI and correct them).

On 17/11/2021 at 11:21, Ben Voisey said:

Hi 

Would you be able to send a save across where this issue is occurring 

Thanks

With how much I would love to send you my save across to you, I simply can't. I'm having the same problem as last year. The saved game couldn't be uploaded. I've tried numerous times but to no avail. 

Screenshot_20211121_192236_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg