Why No Full Version on Xbox?

The Xbox One and especially Series S/X seem to be quite capable  of handling the full version of this game.  I was hopeful that after 21 we would see tue full version option for 22 or at least a more complete set of features for the console version.  

The features that are left out (player interactions, locker room talks, full media press conferences) are things that add so much to the game when you play it on PC. Is there any way we might get these things added or possibly an option for the full version install?

Also, is there no way to migrate saves and tactics files from 21 to 22?  I am 12 seasons in and would love to move that over and bring my tactics file with me but I don’t see a ready way to do that. 

Overall liking the game.  22 has some issues that I hope get ironed out, but I am enjoying it so thanks for the hard work!

Edited by WildGSZR

1 hour ago, WildGSZR said:

The Xbox One and especially Series S/X seem to be quite capable  of handling the full version of this game.  I was hopeful that after 21 we would see tue full version option for 22 or at least a more complete set of features for the console version.  

The features that are left out (player interactions, locker room talks, full media press conferences) are things that add so much to the game when you play it on PC. Is there any way we might get these things added or possibly an option for the full version install?

Also, is there no way to migrate saves and tactics files from 21 to 22?  I am 12 seasons in and would love to move that over and bring my tactics file with me but I don’t see a ready way to do that. 

Overall liking the game.  22 has some issues that I hope get ironed out, but I am enjoying it so thanks for the hard work!

You can't import any tactics, views, shortlist, filters. You have a 30 season cap, so enjoy while it lasts.