FM2022 Xbox Edition Transfer Close Crash

There seems to be an error at the end of a transfer window where the game will go to show transfers news, crash and then display the failed to allocate 0 bytes prompt. At first I was able to get around this after a few tries of accepting/declining transfers which I didn't necessarily want to do but it worked... now, no matter what I do this prompt will pop up and will not stop crashing. There is no way for my save to progress and now I have to start again I think unless there is a way around this?

(Sorry for the wall of text)

Edited by Its Matt

I'd just like to add every tab works until I press Transfer Window News then crashes. It also seems to crash on that window after the roundup of the transfer window after pressing continue - it is unavoidable not to enter this screen after a transfer roundup for the first window.

Think this may have something to do with it. Any tips?

Does clicking in the left thumbstick on your xbox controller to show the mouse cursor and the clicking the left thumbstick to hide it again to navigate again? if not then maybe try clicking in the left thumbstick again to show the mouse cursor and save your game. Did this help?