Affiliate club expansion

OllieH

I think it would be interesting to have more control over feeder clubs and the way your own club interacts with them. I'm currently manager RB Leipzig who obviously come under the RB umbrella, albeit the pinnacle of it. I share scouting with Salzburg as you may or may not know. iI would be interesting to be able to refer them to players you uncover who you may not necessarily want but would assist them going forwards and then depending on the model you support could switch them between clubs accordingly; aka Watford/Udinese.

I also think it would be cool making your own version of the RB model. Whether that be finding a club to recommend for a takeover for you board? Or perhaps just creating a network of clubs that all share information as a sort of hierarchy. It would be interesting starting as a minnow who this has happened to and then being offered the role at the parent club internally in the future if you do well having utilised the youth from the parent club.

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.