Nation rule created for points deduction update crashes fm22 while loading

subho123

I was trying to update Derby County points deduction to 21. For this I created new nation rule via fm editor 22.added the required points deduction and generated fmf file. Rules were tested and saved.
Now from fm22 if I choose the edited file and go to advanced start up, the game crashes while loading.

Did anyone else face similar issue or any tips/suggestions on how to workaround this problem. 

@subho123 I have created a file for this and Reading's deduction in this thread, which Stuniverse kindly uploaded for me.

I have written a simple write up on how I did it as well, which I could share also if you wanted.

Edited by ben_champ

26 minutes ago, ben_champ said:

@subho123 I have created a file for this and Reading's deduction in this thread, which Stuniverse kindly uploaded for me.

I have written a simple write up on how I did it as well, which I could share also if you wanted.

Ive found a slight issue with the database changes unfortunately. For some reason the Vanerama National League fixtures start in Oct with this database update enabled. Tested it without the file and it goes back to August again

Hmm, strange, I didn't go anywhere near the Vanarama to do the changes. Because of when I work I won't be able to look until tomorrow (at best middle of the night hours) on mine, to see how mine is running. I must admit I haven't noticed anything like this in game for me, but I also haven't gone looking at other competitions either.

Having a quick look before I go to bed, I have found the issue, although right now, I am unsure of how to fix it. For some reason when you change the database using basic/advanced rules, the vanarama national (and only the vanarama national) reverts to date settings as they would have been for last year. I think this was an oversight in the making of the game since every other league has been set right. I will try to figure a fix for this, but on the basic rules page at least, the data boxes with the league dates contain the wrong dates, but are greyed out so you can't change them.