Allow sub-comp to be viewed separately from main comp (like Liga MX)

joaquin87

Hi,

I am trying to use 'Liga MX' system for Argentina, I would like to copy the "Opening and Closing" system and have the two tournaments displayed separately (screenshot below), but for some reason the relegations doesn't work when I use the option "Other competition to use".

image.png.245140fc4892d5e998eda0cf752b1a13.png

The most interesting thing about this option is that the club's performance is analysed separately, i.e. there is an 'expectation' for a "Apertura" and one different for the "Clausura".

image.png.1aa78305b23f2193eacde65b8db9ccf8.png

Here how Mexico is set up: "Liga MX" have two subcompetitions that use as "stage 0" (Apertura or Opening) and "stage 2" (Clausura or Closing). These are the default settings for FM22.

image.png.670989de524e99c150d2ac60afa803c4.png

Now, in my db made similar configurations but the relegations doesn't work when I use the option "other competition to use".

Spoiler

image.png.fd7341ac7bc8cdca1cc7d516cf823a69.png

The error I get back is that it does not detect relegations

Spoiler

image.png.36cade14f5e595e7aa1a90cfb3cf5e1f.png

But the problem doesn't seem to be how the relegations are configured because when I use the "stage name" or "joint competition" options with exactly the same configurations it works fine. For example

Spoiler

image.png.5123ef0fa0d985a0bd29b0d4f0fa44e4.png

The problem really is that the way I have it done, the directive only sets an expectation for the entire season, and not for each phase (Opening and Closing). So, if for example you win the "Opening" then your performance in the "Closing" seems not to be reviewed.

I attach my file if someone can check:Argentina (Op. & Cl. structure) 3.fmf