West ham

Dutchy1983

I know Moyes has us flying, but Ive got us unbeatable since first two fixtures.. picked a formation that I thought suited, tinkered with some instructions, and destroying teams! It's too easy or I've stumbled across a really great set up. Plus the set pieces, played around a bit aiming most stuff at Zouma, but he's banging them in for fun

713794B7-9DD6-43C3-A382-04672EF5CB18.jpeg

F60B937C-B34D-4292-8CB4-D2A8D04E0119.jpeg

0FB9BE0B-6C18-4784-B4D3-5558F74076D6.jpeg

Awesome. Having come back to the game after 8 years I'm also playing as West Ham, my local team and club. I'm taking a bit more time to get into it but am playing a Vertical Taka Tiki with short, quick passing and am scoring a lot of goals. I am 8th after about 9 games but I had Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City & Man Utd as my opening 5 games and I took 6 points, which I was very happy with. I beat Man UTD 4-2 and Arsenal 3-0. Lots of goals in this team but I haven't overhauled the team at all.

I didn't want to be forced to spend money on a striker that didn't fit the team for the sake of it and I'm paying the penalty for that now as Antonio is out for 3 months, two remaining. I focused Bowens training as a pressing forward and he's taken to it very well and have scored 4 goals in 4 games since going up front.

I am also using a lot of near post corners and am targeting Zouma who has got a couple from that situation.

Who have you sold? Looks like the whole team more or less! What did you pay for some of your outstanding performers? COYI!!!

Ah good to hear a fellow hammers story! I have two formations, short passing, one with 2 Segundo Velonte's with the left one getting further forward, other one with just the 1 and a B2B midfielder. Relatively high and urgent press. Tried to keep the fullback roles as Cresswell and Coufal actually play, both on support, Cresswell Cross more and from deep, and Coufal cross from byline, they work really well.

That image was almost my complete 2nd XI! 

I have brought in Rafinha to play as AP or Enganche, Vecino I've re trained as a dominant CB, Bardhi a decent rotating Attacking mid, Schouten great rotation for Soucek and Rice, Gouri as Antonio's back up even though his attributes are far greater I love Mikey! Ahmedhodzic was just too cheap after my scouts found him, plus Dawson chucked a wobbly and Ogbonna chased some big wages.. Cleared some deadwood in Lanzini, Fredericks and Randolph. Benrahma just isn't good enough in the game attributes wise for me and got 15m so moved him on too.. into January now , two big bids from Newcastle for Cresswell and Fornals has me worried... Still sitting 3rd! COYI