CUSTOM FILES (SKINS, LEAGUES, SCHEDULES ETC) KEEP DISAPPEARING (SOLVED)

Pino2012

I first had a problem with custom skins. When I use a custom skin the game gets really slow. Didn't have that problem in the last few weeks.
I usually use the Zealand skin.
Also my custom skins keep disappearing, when I restart the game I only have the default skin available. Even though my custom skin is in the correct folder. I also have that problem with other skins.

I need to delete the skins, restart my laptop and start the game and hope it works. But when I have the skin, the game is in no time really slow, and when I go to preferences I only see the default skin and the skin I have selected. If I switch to the default skin, all the skins are gone from the preferences menu. I also reinstalled the game, but that did not solve the problem.

Later I found out that I have this problem with all custom files (extra leagues, tactics, schedules etc.).
I don't use obscure file (all of then are from the steam workshop) and I used them for a few weeks and only since yesterday I have this problem.

I also deleted the cache, verified the game files, but that didn't work.
I also uninstalled th

e game and deleted every folder related to FM2022 and rinstalled the game, but I still have the same problems.

I really don't know what to do now. Can anyone please help me?

Thanks in advance,

ps i added 2 screenshots as an example where I cannot select the custom skin even though it is in the correct folder.

skin02.PNG

skin01.PNG

I think I solved it now, apparently for some reason Fm didn't have access to my onedrive. Suddenly I saw a pop up asking for access, when I gave FM acces to that folder i didn't have that problem anymore.

This topic can be closed.

Edited by Pino2012

• Wolf_pd changed the title to CUSTOM FILES (SKINS, LEAGUES, SCHEDULES ETC) KEEP DISAPPEARING (SOLVED)