Problems with leagues with Subdivisions

Txini_Aguirre

Hi, I'm trying to make Spanish Federation Third Division playable with correct rules and I'm getting some problems:

1) There are 18 groups this years,  4 groups have 16 teams, 7 have 17 teams, 2 have 18 teams,  1 has 19 teams, 2 have 20 teams & other 2 have 21 teams during current season, but all groups, except 2 of the 17 teams ones, will be capped at 16 teams per group.

I added correct promotions from unplayable next level, correct relegations from each 3rd Federation Group and made the groups to have 16 teams on 22/23 season. The problem is the game continues promoting the same number of teams as the ones relegated on 21/22 (ex. in group 2 there should be 6 relegations and get 3 promotions from lower league, but ends up promoting 6 teams from lower division). This makes the difference within teams in group (20) versus places in group (16) are 4 teams that are marked as being part of the group but not participating.

I tried to fix this with the option in Promotion/Relegation-Promotion from Lower Division Rules number of additional teams from lower division to promote and adding either the number of teams that should not promote globally (seems this works that level) and also only adding the correct number to each group. But none is able to get the approval of the rules checker, there is always one or more groups with incorrect number of teams.

2) The other problem is the teams relegated to a subgroup inside the next level regional division (example teams relegated from Group 5 in Third Federation Division should be divided among 3 Groups of Primera Catalana) assigning relegation division to be Spanish Primera Regional makes teams appearing there and not in correct subgroups.

Anyone has an idea on how to solve this two problems?

hace 1 hora, Wolf_pd dijo:

Are the relegations and promotions straight? So always between the same divisions? For instance Murcia 1 goes only down to Murcia 2 and vice versa?

Well is a bit more complex, not in Murcia as its straight but others like Catalonia have 1 group in Third Division and 3 groups in Regional First, but teams promotes from those 3 go to the catalan third division group and the other way aroung for relegations