Match skips to end

• SI Staff

Would you mind indicating what device you're using (and OS version) - also am I correct in presuming you're using the 'enhanced' match engine?

(if possible should this occur again can you save down the match using the down arrow icon on the top right of the page, then replay it in the 'load match' option on the game start page and let me know if the issue reproduces in that, if it does then please send the match to us asap and we'll look into it)

I've had this happen to me recently.

Couldn't proceed in the game and had to force the app to close. 

I'm on Oneplus 8T running on Android OS v11.0.11.11.

I'm also using the Enhanced match engine. 

Edited by passenger58

3 horas atrás, Marc Vaughan disse:

Would you mind indicating what device you're using (and OS version) - also am I correct in presuming you're using the 'enhanced' match engine?

(if possible should this occur again can you save down the match using the down arrow icon on the top right of the page, then replay it in the 'load match' option on the game start page and let me know if the issue reproduces in that, if it does then please send the match to us asap and we'll look into it)

I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 on Android 10 and yes, it's EME. 

If the bug occurs again I'll do what you ask 👍

Em 21/11/2021 em 18:26, Marc Vaughan disse:

Did what you asked but the issue doesn't happen in the game replay. 4th time it happened to me, not sure how to reproduce this bug. 

• SI Staff
9 minutes ago, Hildor said:

Did what you asked but the issue doesn't happen in the game replay. 4th time it happened to me, not sure how to reproduce this bug. 

Ok interesting and good to know - that might help us with tracking this down, so much appreciated :D