Defensive Ratings - 3 at the Back

Hi all,

I have been using a 5-2-3 formation for my first season at Man Utd and carrying on into my second season. I seem to keep a good amount of clean sheets but more importantly outscore in most games yet my 3 CB's get awful ratings week in week out. 

I play 2 WB A with 3 CBs. Two wide ones as BPD D and the central one has played as a BPD D and more recently a CD D with no additional instructions. In my recent game I kept a clean sheet and won 3-0 vs Spurs yet by CD D (Kouliby) got a 6.0 rating. Game before that I played Declan Rice in this position (Injuries) and he got a 6.0 rating aswell. No penalties given away and no cards in both games. This is a common theme and not isolated across 2 games.

The 2 BPD's ratings are also a bit up and down even with clean sheets.

Any help to improve this would be much appreciated.

tactic attached.

3-4-2-1 Man Utd.fmf

22 hours ago, josh381991 said:

Hi all,

I have been using a 5-2-3 formation for my first season at Man Utd and carrying on into my second season. I seem to keep a good amount of clean sheets but more importantly outscore in most games yet my 3 CB's get awful ratings week in week out. 

I play 2 WB A with 3 CBs. Two wide ones as BPD D and the central one has played as a BPD D and more recently a CD D with no additional instructions. In my recent game I kept a clean sheet and won 3-0 vs Spurs yet by CD D (Kouliby) got a 6.0 rating. Game before that I played Declan Rice in this position (Injuries) and he got a 6.0 rating aswell. No penalties given away and no cards in both games. This is a common theme and not isolated across 2 games.

The 2 BPD's ratings are also a bit up and down even with clean sheets.

Any help to improve this would be much appreciated.

tactic attached.

3-4-2-1 Man Utd.fmf 43.34 kB · 8 downloads

Look at the stats, and note the headers won. It seems to be a big driver in the ratings.

Even then, if you have clean sheets and can't see mistakes, log it as a bug report. This has been an issue since the Beta.