[Suggestion] League Table View Amendment

BrightLad5

I am using this post as an example:

LINK HERE TO POST

What I think would be good is to have the option to have League table views next to each other. If you are playing on a high resolution monitor you often get a lot of "dead" space when viewing the league table, between the team names on the left and the table on the right. if this could be condensed for large monitors and coupled up with maybe the Home/Away view next to it, maybe a third view of "last 5 games form table" next that, even the xG table on there too? 

In a similar way that you can customize the data Hub and put the graphs next to each other on there, or like on the Touchline Tablet where you have more panels if you play on a high res monitor, I feel this would be a nice QoL change that would be great to use some of the empty space that can be produced on high res monitors, but also isn't a vital addition what people on laptops would be negatively affected by not having access to

Just a thought anyway, it literally just struck me whilst browsing the funny screenshot thread! :lol:

Edited by BrightLad5

• 10 months later...