Tactic has randomly stopped working how can I make repairs

2052045033_Pautacticnotbad.png.021398508d3885d32a5930b83de3ef88.png started playing FM 22 using this tactic and was initially successful with teams expected to finish around  16th or lower in the Segunda division in Spain  and finished in the playoff places for five seasons in a row but then immediately started losing and finishing in lower mid table.

I tried to add balance but going to more of a mid block but that made things worse so I am just wondering what changes I can make to this tactic  to improve it and why it stopped working.

I'd try more aggressive fullbacks @trueblue9877you could easily have both of those on attack then a bit aggression up front with the IF & DLF on Attack too. Your midfield 3 is a fairly solid setup so your fullbacks should be able to get forward more to offer wide threat then the IF & DLF should be a bit more active in getting into the box & scoring 

Agree, you lack penetration and also a reference to bring the ball upfield.

I'd switch the DLF-Su to AF-AT, IF-Su to IF-At and the right CM-Su to AP-At. I'd also add more verticality to the left WB to WB-At.

Start thinking about making an upgrade on your right CB-De to BPD-De so you have 2 players who can bring the ball upfield (BPD + AP).

The rest is pretty spot on.

Edited by Sharkn20

On 24/11/2021 at 09:30, Johnny Ace said:

I'd try more aggressive fullbacks @trueblue9877you could easily have both of those on attack then a bit aggression up front with the IF & DLF on Attack too. Your midfield 3 is a fairly solid setup so your fullbacks should be able to get forward more to offer wide threat then the IF & DLF should be a bit more active in getting into the box & scoring 

Even as a team with significantly  worse players?

On 25/11/2021 at 19:58, fc.cadoni said:

terim-no-tactics.gif 

My favorite GIF so far for FM Tactics. :D 

The changes worked quite well, we were 1st in the new year but then a random collapse in March saw us get a 7th place finish overall 19 wins 16 losses and about 7 draws with a plus 2 GD 56 for 54 against.

7 hours ago, trueblue9877 said:

The changes worked quite well, we were 1st in the new year but then a random collapse in March saw us get a 7th place finish overall 19 wins 16 losses and about 7 draws with a plus 2 GD 56 for 54 against.

I am trying to find a solution as well here; about random collapse (-s). :-(

On 24/11/2021 at 09:30, Johnny Ace said:

I really don't get what's going on because the  exact same thing just happened again, a few good seasons and then bam everything just stops working even with the changes you suggested.