Individual Training

I am just getting my feet wet with FM, so I have my assistant running training at the moment.  I did however take control one one individual player's training as I wanted him to start getting better acclimated with playing ML.  My question is: If I want the staff to re-take control of this player's training regimen, how would I go about accomplishing this?

Thank you in advance.

11 hours ago, psucolonel said:

I am just getting my feet wet with FM, so I have my assistant running training at the moment.  I did however take control one one individual player's training as I wanted him to start getting better acclimated with playing ML.  My question is: If I want the staff to re-take control of this player's training regimen, how would I go about accomplishing this?

Thank you in advance.

Hey!!! I know you from the OOTP boards, jpeters1734 here

12 hours ago, jcp1417 said:

Doing well! Loving FM. It doesn't have the ease of customization that OOTP has, but it's more immersive

Yep...that's what I have gathered...I am not so much about the customization (as long as everything up to date modern day) as I am about the "Manager" experience.  I have a lot to learn about FM...and I am trying to get sucked in.  I have looked at many of the strategy guides and so forth, but it's tough to find answers to all of my questions...especially since I am in MLS, and there are so many nuanced contract types and clauses.  The economics of MLS is tough...and not many people use the league, so there's a lot less information out there to help.

I think everyone here might have misunderstood what I was asking.  I know how to have the staff take over individual training.  here is what I am asking:  I decided to take over only one player's individual training.  So I was prompted with a popup giving me choices...whether to only oversee this particular player's training, or to take over the whole team's individual training et...

I decided to only oversee this particular player's individual training regimen.  So, what I am asking is how to I return just this one player's individual training back to the staff?  I already have it set so the staff controls individual training for all players (except this one) I just need to know how to return this one player to the umbrella of the coaching staff's supervision.

3 hours ago, psucolonel said:

I think everyone here might have misunderstood what I was asking.  I know how to have the staff take over individual training.  here is what I am asking:  I decided to take over only one player's individual training.  So I was prompted with a popup giving me choices...whether to only oversee this particular player's training, or to take over the whole team's individual training et...

I decided to only oversee this particular player's individual training regimen.  So, what I am asking is how to I return just this one player's individual training back to the staff?  I already have it set so the staff controls individual training for all players (except this one) I just need to know how to return this one player to the umbrella of the coaching staff's supervision.

Your best bet is to take over all control, a quick SIM, then delegate all to staff again. That should do it. 

• 1 year later...
On 24/11/2021 at 06:02, psucolonel said:

Thank you in advance.

It appears we're both having this issue again. How is this not an easy thing to accomplish?