Board request > Under 19s team, ok got staff and players but when do they play?

Hello yes i manage Newcastle i have board request for a under 19s team, singed the 4 grey players who appeared there and advertised for the 4 job roles allowed in the squad.

what now i ask? there is no fixtures or league for this team that now all seems quite pointless, i am hoping that i am missing something? thanks for reading guys.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Domathon said:

ps there is a bug with asking any staff to recommend signings you can ask any member you sign you will never get feed back.

If you think you've found a bug, it would be worth raising via our Big Tracker here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/

Thanks. 

also bug big here i left a player out of the Europa league squad he's unhappy and in the squad screen, every day i have access to the concerns/unhappiness tab and am able to have meetings everyday to boost morale and dynamics, the squad was unhappy with his treatment initially but now all have high morale/full happiness as ive had a chat everyday about making things better , bad exploit feeling dirty    

4 minutes ago, Domathon said:

also bug big here i left a player out of the Europa league squad he's unhappy and in the squad screen, every day i have access to the concerns/unhappiness tab and am able to have meetings everyday to boost morale and dynamics, the squad was unhappy with his treatment initially but now all have high morale/full happiness as ive had a chat everyday about making things better , bad exploit feeling dirty    

A was said above, if you think that you have come across a bug please report it in the relevant bugs forum as it wont get fixed here.