More data in the data hub

DaddyTorgo

I'd love to see more data in the data hub. Potentially even if it's in different ways of displaying it (e.g. tables or comparisons). 

I look at a site like FBRef for example, and I would kill to have some of that data in FM as someone who plays without attributes.

Non-penalty xG. 

Shot-creating actions.

Progressive carries. Progressive passes. Passing stats broken down into short/medium/long.

Pressures.

On and on. 

I'm sure it would be an issue of processing power, but perhaps there would be value in looking at a few of them internally and making a decision, or opening it up to the community to see which are most desired.

• 2 months later...

I second this. More data would be deeply appreciated! I also enjoy not using attributes and apply data to determine how my players are performing both individually and collectively. I believe that for FM to take it to the next level it should at least give the option to disable showing attributes although it might be unnecessary given anyone can get a skin online that does just that. It would just take it a step further towards real life, I believe. More data would certainly be nice as a scouting tool as you could scout based on actual performances rather than abstract number game. 

I don't know if im missing something in the data hub as I'm still getting used to it, but it would be helpful to see some tactical recommendations in there. Like these stats for this are poor, maybe these tactical changes for this player or team instruction will help etc. Thanks

• 8 months later...