Hep with adding a logo to an existing logo pack

Kirwan24

Hi folks, 

Bit of a weird query here and if I;m in the wrong place please scold me. I've been happily using the same logopack since FM16. Its served me just fine every year. My FM22 save is with Treaty United in Ireland. They're a new club in their first season so my pack didn't have a logo for them. I searched online to figure out how to add them, and to my surprised I managed it!

The problem is the logo is slightly smaller than the standard size, and I messed up my editing and somehow left a big back line down the side, as you can see in attached screenshot.

914247064_wronglogo.PNG.d2b2c966f65d569b6c1a538effaa0c6e.PNG

Not the worst issue, but one I'd like to fix. I amended my edit job, and replaced the old logo in the correct file here.

606487945_correctlogo.PNG.6ecc9d53e9811240e7b96f2d4036fd5c.PNG

And the config file looks like it should be just fine, crudely highlighted here.

config.PNG.b9f94a756ac540b5a5ec2dac9e6d2a01.PNG.

I've tried tinkering around with deleting the logo and the config line and adding them again but the logo in game never changes. I'm playing the Gamepass PC version this year so maybe that has something to do with it but I'm not sure. I'm sure there's some stupid reason that I'm just missing, but if anyone could help i would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Edited by Kirwan24