Desperate

...so i now have lost my job with 2 teams after half a season and wasted 2 days on moving sliders around. So i next the next step will be to again take a Conf. team and make a tactic that makes them hoof the ball forward evertime. If this game is really as realistic as it is always said it shoudl work. If not, well then i will have to make a "Xy"-approach tactic described on the forums basically telling Reading to play like Inter Milano.

"Ok Danny Dickhead, you are a slightly creative forward, pushed to play defensive, you cross the ball to xy from xy , you run into channels...(3 pages follow)..."

"Mhhh ok boss, but cant i just put da ball in da net..."

From tactics guide:

Manager Style: distinct managerial styles require distinct tactical strategies. Ranging from the detailed and precise tactical plans of Jose Mourinho to the motivational simplicity of Kevin Keegan, TT&F ‘09 outlines eight mentality systems and their real world tactical and managerial equivalents

I think Kevin Keegan would be sacked after 2 games in FM...

...so i now have lost my job with 2 teams after half a season and wasted 2 days on moving sliders around. So i next the next step will be to again take a Conf. team and make a tactic that makes them hoof the ball forward evertime. If this game is really as realistic as it is always said it shoudl work. If not, well then i will have to make a "Xy"-approach tactic described on the forums basically telling Reading to play like Inter Milano.

"Ok Danny Dickhead, you are a slightly creative forward, pushed to play defensive, you cross the ball to xy from xy , you run into channels...(3 pages follow)..."

"Mhhh ok boss, but cant i just put da ball in da net..."

This is not what you are asking for but i have had a lot of luck with this tactic, give it a try.;)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=73269

Just going through it and starting another LL game...i really want this to work...

I think a really important thing in building tactics are getting the fwd runs, rwb, and through balls so they all connect right. just something to bear in mind. look at the default tactic which is most appropriate to the way you want to play and get inspiration from that.

Archived