FC Andorra

Hi! I am manager for FC Andorra and finished 11:th in la liga i my seventh season. 

i have produced a lot of Young andorran talents giving them a vast talentpool for their national team. 

Cristian Benteke has been appointed manager for the national team. Now when his job status is insecure i cant declare my interest for the job. That must mean i cant get the job ever? 

I think if the job is showing as insecure then the job could be taken. I'm sure I read elsewhere that whether or not a nation can be managed depends entirely on how many players for that nation are available on the database. Therefore if @Cothucotchyhas encouraged the generation of more Andorran players by improving the youth team of FC Andorra then it is possible they would develop enough players to have a manageable national team. 

Hopefully @Cothucotchy can tell us whether that is what happened because I agree that would be an interesting challenge!

1 hour ago, ElliottMS said:

I think if the job is showing as insecure then the job could be taken. I'm sure I read elsewhere that whether or not a nation can be managed depends entirely on how many players for that nation are available on the database. Therefore if @Cothucotchyhas encouraged the generation of more Andorran players by improving the youth team of FC Andorra then it is possible they would develop enough players to have a manageable national team. 

Hopefully @Cothucotchy can tell us whether that is what happened because I agree that would be an interesting challenge!

You are right, when there are enough players the national team got available.

I am currently playing with the Andorran national team and it is a lot of fun. Won the D division of Nations league and qualified for World Cup where Belgium kicked us out in the third round. 

03AB89A4-FFEE-40DF-8218-762070951CB4.png

49D9F59C-3BD5-4D53-AC57-352C028AE1D2.png

• 5 weeks later...