How to set Search filter for players you can "Approach to Sign"

Hi all,

Can someone please tell me how I set a search filter for finding players that have the option "Approach to Sign"? These are players who I can see that have not signed provisional pro contracts but I can't seem to find a filter option for this in the Contracts tree.

2 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

Contract Type > Expiring (options for 1 month or 3 months etc)

That only finds players who's contracts are expiring. These aren't as they're on youth terms but you can still offer them a contract as they've yet to sign provisional proffessional contracts.

So for example, here's a player and he's only on a youth contract hence has the "Approach to Sign" option:

image.png.15b1453fe6a6b140c895dad19c72b13e.png

Whereas this player has signed a provisional full time contract so the option for "Approach to Sign" is not available:

image.png.65db0bbf3812d8e8b41438ecc02673e4.png

I can't see any filter option to select only players in the first pic

Aha! I see what you mean. I am usually doing this for searching players which had recently generated from the game.

Setting the age most 16 years old and sort column from higher PA (opinion of my scout) to lowest and then check each one of them with right click. If I am satisficed and it's "Approach to Sign", boom I am pressing it. 

6 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

Aha! I see what you mean. I am usually doing this for searching players which had recently generated from the game.

Setting the age most 16 years old and sort column from higher PA (opinion of my scout) to lowest and then check each one of them with right click. If I am satisficed and it's "Approach to Sign", boom I am pressing it. 

This is what I'd ideally like to avoid and to filter the list so only those that can be approached are shown. Shame that there doesn't appear to be an option to do this